Chapter 12

Hey guys, so the next chapter is going to be Jerza and of course, more lemon. I hope you guys enjoy.
*************************************

Erza's POV

I grabbed Jellal and dragged him out of the guild. What is the meaning of this? Why can't I control my body? Are the girls in the same position? Where am I taking Jellal?

"E-Erza, where are we going?"

"We are going shopping real quick and then we are going on a date to the park." D-d-d-d-d-d-d-date!! But were not d-dating. Jellal didn't fight back though. I ended up pulling him into a clothe store. I bought him a nice summer outfit and I tried on a really pretty red dress that I actually really like.

"You look really pretty Erza." Jellal said blushing. I wanted to blush too, but I can't control my body.

"Thanks, now let's go." I payed for the dress and brought him to a really big park. I'm actually starting to enjoy this, having some alone time with Jellal. We sat down on a bench, while watching the sun set. I know this is super cliché, but I think this is super romantic.

"Erza, the sun set color matches you hair."

"Is that a compliment or a insult?" I smirked as Jellal blushed and started to freak out.

"W-wait, n-n-no I meant that as a compliment!" I laughed.

"I know that silly, I'm just teasing you." I stared into Jellal's eyes lovingly. Wait, I'm not in control of my body, what if I try to kiss him!?! We both leaned in. Oh crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap!! I wanna kiss him, but I don't want to at the same time. Then Jellal ended up thrown off of the chair. I looked over to see a group of girls grabbing.

"We got him!! Finally!!! She's all yours boys." I felt my self get tied up by a bunch of boys. Why is this even happening? Jellal called out for me as we were being dragged apart. I had a bad feeling that this isn't going to turn out well.

"We must be the luckiest person in the world to have caught a hot babe like this." One of them said. They pulled me into a alleyway. I have to get to Jellal fast before something happens.

"We are going to have lots of fun with you." The main one said. He grabbed my dress and ripped it off of me. I was wearing something underneath so I wasn't naked.

"Whew, look at that, hurry up and take the rest off boss." Another guys said. He was about to pull off the rest of what I was wearing. Why aren't I fight back? These punks are nothing special. The main guy accidentally touched my boobs and that's when I felt my self break out with anger. I busted out of the ropes while punching him really hard.

"W-What the hell, boys get her and hold her down!!"

"You disgusting, filthy men, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THAT COAST!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU SIT ALL YOUR ASSES DOWN BECAUSE I CAN HAPPLY KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES TO OUTER SPACE IF I WANTED!!! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU RUINED MY DATE AND IF YOU COME AFTER ME AGAIN THEN SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU FIVE TIMES OVER!!!!!!!" I made the meanest face at them and they all dropped to their knees.

"We apologize master uhh-"

"Just call me master Erza."

"Aye sir!"

"Now go do something with your lives!" I ordered. They ran off. Man I have foul language, but I kinda like ordering people around. Anyway I have to go save Jellal. Wait where could he be anyway?

"Excuse me miss." I looked over to see a little girl.

"Yeah, what's wrong."

"I heard screaming coming from the alleyway over there and I'm scared." Screaming?

"It's ok little girl, I'll go take care of it so just go home and relax."

"Ok thanks." She then ran off. I ran towards the screaming to see Jellal in his boxers with the group of girls trying to get with him. I wanted to blush, but I also felt a hint of jealously.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I said. All the girls looked at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? What happened to the boys!?!" The main girl said. I giggled. Man do I sound creepy.

"Oh them, well I got rid of them, but look at this scene. A bunch of horny sluts trying to fuck my man." What did I just say? Why would I say that?

"Oh shut it hoe, he would enjoy it more with us then he would with your fat ass!" I walked up to her.

"At least I have an ass." I said while grabbing her at her non excitant, flat bored of what she calls an ass. Wait, WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT!?!? "Look at that, I'm grabbing at basically nothing but air, as I guess your flatter than a bored." WHAT AM I DOING!?! She tried to hit me, but I was faster than her of course.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

"Awwwwww did I hit a nerve, anyway down to business." I found my self choking the main girl while giving the others a death stare. They ended up ditching their leading and running away in fear. I started choking the leader with the intent to kill. Wait! No! I don't want to hurt someone! PLEASE STOP!!!

"Erza, stop please, don't hurt her." I grabbed her neck harder.

"Shut up Jellal, just let me get rid of this trash." Then I felt a pressure behind, Jellal was hugging me from behind in his underwear.

"Please, Erza. She can't hurt me anymore. I'm all yours." I dropped the girl and she ran off. I have to thank Jellal later. I would never forgive my self if I killed someone over jealousy, but he is in his underwear and I want to blush again.

"Do you mean it Jellal?"

"Yeah, of course." I grabbed his hand and brought him a hotel place. He was confused, but so am I. I rented us a room and brought him inside. The place was bigger than I thought and it looked really comfy.

"We are going to spend the night here." Wait, there is only one bed. DONT TELL ME I INTEND TO SLEEP WITH JELLAL. Calm down Erza, one of us can sleep on the couch.

"Wait what?" Jellal blushed really hard. I ended up pinning him to the wall. We are way to close, way way too close!! My lips connected to his. His lips are really sof- WHAT AM I DOING!?! W-we're k-k-k-k-k-kissing!! And he's kissing back! We broke away for a breath.

"Jellal, I love you." I just died inside. What.........the.............hell.

"And I've always loved you Erza." H-he what? He loves me t-too." I put my lips back on Jellal's and we kissed over to the bed. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Are you ok with doing this now?" I asked. Doing what exactly? Jellal nodded and then we both began stripping. Oh no................oh dear god of strawberry cakes don't tell me we're gonna do......that. I ended up taking control and taking off the rest of his clothes. I didn't want to look at his member, but that was the first place that my eyes wandered to and he was way bigger than I thought. I was also naked which I wish I wasn't. Jellal was also blushing. "So this is your first time too isn't it?" He looked away and nodded. That was actually really cute. I was getting ready to sit on his member without preparation. This is also my first time so I got ready for the pain, but surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I just can't believe that me and Jellal are having sex.

"Erza are you ok?" I nodded my head and continued to ride him. He felt good inside of me and I cried out as he hit my special spot. Each thrust hit there and I felt a lot of pleasure. Me and Jellal moaned out in union.

"Hey it's room service would you like- AHHHH IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!" A lady came in, but ran out quickly once she saw us. We ignored it and kept enjoying each other. I came on Jellal's chest and he did inside of me. This night wasn't as bad as I thought, but the only thing is that I didn't know that I had control of my own body for a while now,

My face is as red as my hair.