2~ Closer

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Marethe biduvanu jagava
nadunaduve
ello horatare ello thalupiruve
enta chenda dooradinda
neenu needo himse
neene nanna swanta anta
lokavela koogi helo aase
summane heege ninanne nodutha
premiyadane

𓆩♡𓆪

Ruanika's pov

Me and Kai both turned to see who Sania was talking about. And what I saw next left me stunned and astonished. Kian. What was he doing here?

Then, he was walking in our direction with an enchanting smile on his face. “Hi! I’m Kian, Kian Vasishta. Editor for this project.” he presented himself.

“I know that very well” I thought to myself, scoffing. Or wait did I say that out loud?

“You know him? How?” Sania Inquired.

I mentally slammed my forehead. Ruani, you dumbass !

“Ah…that I-” My dumb brain couldn't come up with anything and I was stuttering.

“We are friends.” He said calmly with a soft smile. You mean ‘were’ I thought to myself. I wanted to choke that asshole and tell everyone that HE IS NOTHING TO ME !

But I didn't have an option. So, I just shut my mouth and forced a smile. “ Yea we're…. friends.” Friends my foot!

“Oh that's great !” Kai said.

Soon all the crew members arrived and the meeting began. Unfortunately when we were settling down, the only vacant seat was next to Kian.

Oh god loves to ruin my day so much.

“Anjaneya, prathi shanivara hath pradakshina jasti hakthini, Ee shani na nan matra jeevan didnda dura madu thande.” I clasped my palms pleading to the almighty.

(Anjaneya, every Saturday I’ll do an extra ten rounds of pradakshina. Just keep this Shani out of my life.)

“You seemed to be startled by this morning, I didn't get to say hi.” he muttered which I ignored.

“Humanity doesn't exist at all these days.” He said again.

"C'mon Ru, are you angry at me?" He asked but right then our producer spoke saving me from him.

“Good morning and welcome on board to everyone present here, I’m really grateful to have such an amazing team. So before we begin, we’ll do a quick introduction session. Firstly we have……………..”

Hours passed and now the clock said 6:30 pm, time to wrap the meeting. We did have a half an hour break though.

“And lastly we also provide a Rage room in this office.” the manager said, and all the newbies including me thinned their brows.

“ A rage room ?” Akshata, the costume designer inquired.

“Yes, a rage room. We all know working for a movie is not a piece of cake, we’ll face a lot of troubles which will definitely stress you out. And we don't want you all to keep that stress in and suffer so what you can do is, enter the rage room, lock the door then scream,punch,break anything you want to relax your mind.Not only that we can provide someone for emotional support too” a senior worker explained.