A/N And Playlist!

Author's note!

Hello!

So the book has only 100 reads left to hit 5k and it doesn't even have 500 votes.

You know it hurts when you give your everything, pull yourself together even when you can't and spare time between studies to sit and pen down or type chapters only to get no appreciation?

I'm not forcing but if you like the book please vote.If you don't like it or think there's something I need to improve Please point that out in dm.

I'm always open for suggestions.You even could just drop a comment on you felt under a chap and you guys don't even do that.

How am I supposed to know that if you all are liking it or not? If I need to improve or change things?

I know there are a lot of silent readers but how will I ever know if y'all don't say?

Anyways I have said what I wanted to. Now it's left you all whether you wish to bring a smile on my face or not.

Also It's my birthday in 10 days,i.e on 2nd April. And I've have thought of something special for it.I have 88 followers rn and I hope we hit a family of 100 before (which I know it won't happen) let's how it goes.

If y'all really do like the story, share it with others and if any of you run a bookstagram acc,can ya dm me please?

So yeah that's it! I have created a playlist for RI (ik it's late) so enjoy!

Playlist!

~ Afterglow • Taylor Swift
~ Lover • Taylor Swift
~ Slut! • Taylor Swift
~ Enchanted • Taylor Swift
~ Love story • Taylor Swift
~ Perfect • Ed Sheeran
~ A thousand years • Christina Perri
~ Night changes • One Direction
~ Until I found you • Stephen Sanchez
~ If the world was Ending • JP saxe, Julia Michaels

(Add on if you find anything else)

......

I'll upload chap 17 today by 12.Also I'll be editing all the chapters a lil so don't forget to check it.I'll notify once I'm done Editing.

~ Love Rani <3