3~ Ecastasy

𓆩♡𓆪

Aralo Munjaaneya Modala Kirana
Ninage Saridooguva Holike
Sanje Mussanjege Bannada Saala
Koduva Gunavanthike Yethake
Ee Olavidu Heegeke

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Kian's pov

Removing my shoes, I entered the small vishnu temple located in my new  society park.

I moved back to Bengaluru from Lucknow last night. It has been ten years since I set foot here. I could have stayed at my home. However mum requested me so much to move into the specific villa I’m currently staying at.

Talking to God was better than talking to people. At Least he listened. After the priest performed the puja and gave the prasada, I knelt down before the sculpture of Hari and clasped my palm.

It's been fourteen years since we lost contact. She hates me, I’m aware of that very well but there's no harm in trying. No not try I will win her back.

Who you may ask,

Ruanika Thalari, The name that's been carved in the core of my heart at the tender age of five. A mere thought of her is all that takes to brighten a dreary day as well as make my heart heavy, full of regrets.

Only if my Dumb heart listened and understood my feelings towards her instead of blindly following the thoughts of mind to act like a dick, Only if I realized how her presence in my life just makes everything better a lil earlier.

The way I broke our eight years friendship in not even eight seconds fourteen years ago, still breaks my heart today, to this very second.

I was never a person who asked God anything, all I did was pray. But today Hari, I'm on my knees, pleading to get my Ru back in my life. Just make us cross paths once again, I'll win her back. No matter what it takes or how much ever consequences I'll have baer, I'll make her mine.Forever.

I'm living my dream life without the person I dreamt it with. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑅𝑢 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒

I hate myself for being the asshole I was, For ignoring her like she didn't exist when she needed me the most and blamed herself for everything. I'll do anything and everything to get her back, Hari. Give me one chance, only one.

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙.

Please Hari, all this success,money,fame or 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

Just then, the talk of two kids reached my ears.

“Hey look at that dog chasing the cat. It looks so funny.”