7~ bangles

𓆩♡𓆪

Hasiru gajina balegale...
Shtri kulada shuba swaragale..
Ee kayi galige ne shrungarave
Niv galendare,sangeethave

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Ruanika's pov

“Sir, I suggest that we open the scene by showing the female lead enter from the back.” I recommend the director.

“I agree with Ruanika, sir. It will look good.” Sania added, giving me a nod.

“Alright. I’ll talk to the DP.” The director said and walked away followed by Sania.

The shooting officially begins today. We’re currently at the Iskon temple to shoot the opening scene. I’m super excited and nervous at the same time.

Sania is discussing something with the DP, Kai is checking the set design and I’m receiving the final script.

Soon the puja took place. I bent down to touch guruji’s feet and aashirvad.

“Shrigrameva vivaha prapthirasthu.” The priest blessed me, leaving me confused. I don't wanna get married any time soon.

I raised my head but he had already left. I turned around to find Kian kneeling beside me. Now it makes sense.

God why him?

Looks like we're tied forever.” he says ruffling his hair.

“You-” I pointed my index finger at him.

“I’d prefer the ring finger.” He said, getting back on his feet only to receive a smack from me.

“Hey buddy!” Kai walks to us and shakes Kian’s hand.

“I strongly believe the editor's work is post production.” I say, annoyed by Kian’s presence.

“This is the first feature film I’m working on. So if I attend shooting regularly It will help me with editing better.” He reasons, bringing his finger close to my forehead.

“Aye-ay what do you think you're doing?” I pushed his hand away.

He just hushed me down, “ shhhh, your bindi is not in its place. Lemme fix it.” He tells me, correcting the placement of my bindi then lowers his hand to brush off the extra kumkum that has fallen on my nose.

“Awwww.” Me and Kian turned about to see Kai looking at us with adoration in his eyes. He raised his hands, did a little circle in the air and placed hands on either of his temples, an action of warding off evil eye.

Fuck, he was here the whole time. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

“Just announce that you guys are dating already!” He squeals.

I shook my head in a negative and muttered a ‘no’. I’d rather date an actual donkey than this human version of it.

“She means not yet.” Kian said, pouring ghee to my burning fire and Kai started hooting.

“what the-”

“We’re inside the temple.” He reminds me then proceeds to move closer and whisper in my ears, “Also, you look like a chudail.” He says making my blood boil.

“Call your girlfriend or future wife chudail, not me.” I snapped at him.

“That's exactly what I did.” he chuckles and walks away.