4~ The bittersweet Truth

𓆩♡𓆪

Idu Bahu Janumagala
Anubandhave Sari
Prathi Janumaku heege
nee needu Haajari
Navi-daada Preeti Saalanu
Haneyali Neenu Bari

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Kian's pov

We four went out for dinner. And not gonna lie, the only thing I liked was being with Ru who Ignored me the whole time.

Oh wait, the food too.

She still remembers mushrooms are my fav.

Also she shared her gobi 65 with me. Technically, she shared with everyone but still, she pushed the plate towards me. I mean she could have given it to Kai or Sania.

So, what I’m trying to prove is, since we all know sharing is caring. She shared her food with me which means she cares for me. Ru still cares for me!

Call me mad, idc.

(Bro’s so happy cus she shared her dinner, what about when she herself is gonna be his dinner? 🤭)

Kai is a cool guy, no hate yet I don't like the way he’s so close with Ru. Coming to Sania, she's a straightforward and outgoing person. The last few hours I spent with them were okayish. They'll make good friends.

Currently I was starting my bike to drop her.

“Hang on!” I looked at her. “I'm not coming with you.I can book a cab for myself." She said making me frown.

I off my bike and stepped ahead before kneeling down on both knees before her. She seemed started by my action and took a step behind.

"Ru, I know you're angry at me for leaving without telling anything but this much of hatred is too much for my weak soul.We can start again think of it." I plead.

She shaked her head in negetive and laughed. "I know why you're back in my life,I won't let that happen. Never"

What does she even mean?

"I'm taking the cab."

This stubborn ass lady!

“Fine, I’ll wait till the cab comes.” I declared, turning the engine off.

“You-I don't care what you're gonna do!” She snapped at me and took her phone out. The next moment, Ru lowered her head frowning and I raised my brows curiously.

She stomped her feet, cursing.

“Still a no for the ride?” I said starting the engine.

“ My phone is switched off.” She explained in a barely audible voice, making me burst into laughter only to receive one of those bombastic side-eyes.

“The offer is still on.” I reminded her, putting my helmet on. There's no way I’m leaving her back here. Also it looks like it's gonna rain.

“I'll take the bus.” She informed me and started walking away. Bus? She really thinks she can survive in BMTC, that too at this hour? I sighed, shaking my head then, and started to follow her on my bike slowly.