Hopeless

"J-just go down already! I've thrown everything I have at you!" He yelled, his vision blurred from his tears, he feels the anger inside him rising. He couldn't believe he had ever trusted her, she was supposed to be the one who understood him the most but it seems she's just the same, the same as everyone else!

Kieran was starting to snap out of his trance as his anger started to boil over. The look in his eyes started to shift from sadness to rage as his Hydrapple looked to have no signs of stopping. It's as if his anger was fueling his Hydrapple's drive to not give up.

'Rage let it loose!' The voice grew louder.

The only thought in his mind was to defeat Juliana. Nothing else mattered, he just wanted to defeat her and be done with this.

Juliana shuddered at his retort, her eyes flooded with tears. Suddenly the whole crowd seemed so little, she didn't cared if she was crying in front of everyone, she didn't care about winning or losing, this battle was tearing them apart, tearing him apart... Her voice muffled by her tears.

She clenched her last pokeball, she didn't want to result to this... but she have no other choice, this was her last pokémon. With a toss, the ball open and her last pokémon stepped into the battlefield... Ogerpon.

His eyes went wide with disbelief as Juliana tossed out Ogerpon, it was like a twisted and sick kind of joke being played on him. The one Pokémon he's been obsessed with for half of his life was suddenly standing opposite of him on the field. He didn't know how to process it, everything was just so blur, he couldn't understand why this was happening to him.

He started laugh at the sight, his mind a total blur, "You've got some nerve... Bringing out the ogre NOW of all times!"

Her body trembled, her emotions a mix of fear and guilt. Tears pouring down from her eyes. If only she could undo her mistakes, if only she wasn't so weak, if only she could save him...

"Stop this... please..."

Yet something inside of him reside, a feeling of guilt, and regret maybe- just maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding...

The small thought crept into his mind as he looked at her in disbelief and his eyes started to gloss over. Was it possible that he was judging her too harshly? Maybe it's like she said and it was all just a misunderstanding. He started to shake his head as he tried to calm himself down so he could think rationally, he didn't want to be blinded by anger at this moment.

'No she did this to you! She made you like this!'

"Shut up... You don't know anything..." The anger and negative thoughts started to resurface as he was remembering just how she treated him in the past and how she was treating him now. He had tried to open up to her and she had lied to his face. The pain he was feeling was starting to get overwhelming again.

"You don't..."

...

...

...

...

The Dreaded Dend, Kitakami.

"Whoever wins, gets to be Ogerpon partner..." Kieran stated bluntly, a certain light disappearing from his eye.

Juliana stood opposite of him, her once gleaming eyes, puffy from her tears. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I was trying... to protect you."

"Protect me? Why? because I was too weak... too sensitive? True friends don't lie to each other!" He asked, his eyes looking down to the ground. She didn't want to even look at her, if only... if only he was stronger!