Wrong

"F-finally..."

"Very well done, Kieran!" Briar praised, "the fact that you brought along a Master Ball told me you were well prepared for this!"

"Ah, the anticipation! Finally, I can study Terapagos whenever I want. But there's no time like the present. Care for a little demonstration of its power, Kieran?"

"Did you catch that, Juliana?" Kieran inquired, smiling maliciously "I, too, am 'eager' to see what Terapagos could do."

Taking a fleeting interval to regain composure, he continued, "Get to your positions... one against one, let's hurry up and end this shall we?"

She paused, taking a deep breath to reconsider her thoughts.  The memories of the times they've spent together replaying in her mind, suffocating herself with fear and regret. She knows  need to at least do something, but the thought of hurting him again... scarred her. But something drove her forward, maybe-just maybe this time will be different.

With a heavy heart, she nodded, preparing herself for the battle to come.

"Juliana, you don't have to do this," Carmine intervened, grasping her hand. "This won't end well. Please, let's find another solution."

"I have to... Even if he doesn't want to listen to me, even if it pains me to see him like this, I need to get through to him."

"But..." Juliana gave her a determined smile, reassuring her that everything will be alright... she hope. With a sigh, Carmine released her hand, "fine... just be careful."

At that, she nodded, making her way towards her position.

Kieran took a deep breath to steady himself before getting into his own position as well. "I hope you've braced yourself, Juliana, because... this time, I'll drag you through the dirt."

Juliana's heart sank when she heard those words. Kieran's eyes were once again filled with malice. She didn't want to fight him, no... not like this. But she have to try.

She stepped into position, silently hoping that perhaps her words could reach him.

Kieran's expression didn't waver, though there was something about his face, almost as if there was a hint of regret.

Sending out Terapagos, a gleam of light shrouded the Pokémon as it shifted, taking on a new form. Its appearance was different from that of its gemstone, appearing more like the Violet Book's depiction of the tera pokemon, but its essence remained the same. She could see that it was this pokemon, no doubt about it.

He was prepared for the battle, and she could tell that much. "Now... this will show you, won't it?"

As if a switch had just popped on inside of her, something deep within her heart stirred. Was it hope? No, whatever it was, it only felt like a small flicker, a tiny voice deep inside of her calling out to her to fight back, even if it was futile.

With a toss, she sent out Ogerpon. Although a bit hesitant at first due to Kieran's attitude, she was now ready to fight and defend its trainer.

All the resentment, anger, and malice were still present in Kieran's heart, but as Ogerpon appeared on the field, a brief flicker of something else appeared behind it. A glimpse of sadness? He was still hellbent on defeating her, but at the very least, he was not happy with it.

"You're still bringing Ogerpon?" Kieran asked."You're gonna regret it, but I guess I'll entertain you this time. Terapagos, Ice-beam!"

"Dodge it and use Ivy Cudgel!"

As she commanded, Ogerpon began to dash forward, taking several small leaps to close the gap in between itself and Terapagos as it avoided the beam fired, launching the cudgel towards it.