19

A/n im robbing u of discription sue me

"Alright Alpha of ours time to get up" Erica shamelessly walks into our room, Stiles wrapped up in my arms I glare over at her making sure me and Stiles are both covered "don't glare at me, we need to celebrate, also you look so much better"

I sighed as she left and nuzzled my face into Stiles neck, my wolf content at our mating mark on him when we didn't get up fast enough meaning we didn't move for another 10 minutes Isaac came in with Daisy in his arms placing her on the bed before silently leaving.

I smiled stroking my fingers through her fair strands of hair that had started to get a little longer now "hey little fox" she smiled up at me before slapping stiles in the face with a dada and I couldnt help but chuckle as Stiles got up so fast after the impact, quickly taking Daisy into my arms

I frowned with asmile on my face "that's not good Daisy, don't slap people in the face" The half asleep Stiles looked over at us and smiled before cuddling up into my side" the pack wants us up so we can go celebrate"

Stiles groaned "I celebrated enough last night, did you not hear all the yelling" Stiles lazily said and I couldn't help the heat in my cheeks rise at the comment and knowing the packs exceeding loud groans as they clearly heard what Stiles said "Daisy heard that" I grumbled, he hummed "yeah, good job she doesn't understand, and just for waking me up I hope they will understand just how much you kept me awake last night, not complaining, it was... wow... great, totally do it again"

Erica slammed the door open with a glare towards Stiles "oh my god, shut up and get dressed, we are going out and unless you want Daisy here when you do that again I suggest you be nice to your free baby sitters" I couldn't help smiling as I handed Daisy over to Erica and Stiles just stuck his tongue out at her waiting for the door to shut before I got up to get dressed "I'm really your mate huh, all that, belongs to me" I smirked at Stiles and threw a shirt at him "get dressed"

He chuckled and grabbed the shirt heading towards the bathroom, I grabbed the rest of the clothes and followed after him, denying any 'sexy time' as he was calling it knowing the pack could hear and them turning up the music even more to try and ignore Stiles comments.

For the next couple of year we just enjoyed our time with the pack and Daisy, she grew up so fast from when we had her and I can't believe I've gotten so attached to both her and Stiles, I honestly don't think I can picture I life without them anymore

A/N: This hopefully gonna be able to give you guys a few years time skip where the baby fox is more involved and i can get closer to where I wanted to go with the story