8

Derek's PoV

Stiles had fallen asleep at pack night while everyone was watching the movie, his head in my lap with Daisy protectively tucked beside him and the couch, I smile and gently run my fingers through his hair after the rest of the pack leave except Peter who is sat on a chair oposite me a gentle smile "you got yourself a nice family"

I frowned halting my fingers in Stiles hair "they are not mine though, Stiles isn't mine" I couldn't tell what look it was that he gave me either sympathy or pity "I don't want him to be stuck here he has his own life, forcing him to help with Daisy.... I should never of done it"

"Well you have Derek, and he doesn't hate it, it's not like you forced him to keep the child he was the one to force you" Peter stood and I glared at him as he walked over to us "I know you don't trust me but I do care about the things you care about" he carefully reached down picking Daisy up from between Stiles and the couch, the gentle smile on his lips as he watched her sleep, I watched carefully as he went and lay her down "she has two wonderful people bringing her up Derek and that's what matters" he lay her down looking over at me "just don't let either of them slip through your fingers nephew" he smiled and walked out the loft leaving me alone with a sleeping Stiles

I looked at Stiles stroking my fingers gently over his cheeks tracing his features slowly before I carefully got up to carry him to the bed, I pulled the cover over him, watching him for a moment before voting on not climbing into the bed beside him, "Der" my eyes traveled to his as my name was called "It's your bed, you sleep here if you want"

"It's fine" I grunted after a moment of silence "go back to sleep" I go to walk away as he grabs my wrist "Sti.."

"Just lay down sourwolf" he moves over on the bed "I don't mind sharing if you really don't want me on the couch, I don't want you on there either it looks uncomfortable, besides a few more days and you wont have to have me in your bed much longer, but please just lay down Derek or I will seriously lay on the floor until you give in and sleep in your own bed"

I stared before sighing "if i start this I won't want to stop" I said quietly to myself pulling my shirt off joining Stiles onto the bed, he was pulling at the blanket to get me to take some so I do both eventually falling asleep

I groaned at the sound of the banging on the door, turning my head towards it not moving from the small weight on my chest "for the love of god it's open" Stiles shouted from where he lay "You're going to wake up Daisy"

I hardly able to register the lump on my chest as he pushes himself up into a seat blinking myself from my sleepy daze as the door is pulled open, one very grumpy woman stood there arms crossed "you are late, we are suppose to be viewing the house an hour ago"

I sat up fast "what" I looked at Stiles who still looked half asleep before climbing out of the bed "alright we are coming"

"Yeah my dad has called a few times" Stiles mumbled glancing at his phone as he dialed back

I get up and check Daisy before I grab some clothes to go get ready, soon following the estate agent out making the quick stop to the pick up the Sheriff before going to view the first few houses, I didn't even bother getting out of the car at the first two, they looked like trash outside I didn't even want to know inside, I didn't give her a budget but that didn't mean bring me houses that look ready to be demolished, by the third house I got out the car  telling the Sheriff and Stiles to stay and folded my arm to the stubborn woman in front of it "what he hell are these houses"

"You didn't give me a budget and so I went by where you live now, what damn difference does it make" She answered back

I clenched my fist "a lot of difference, can't you see I have a child in there and for your information as you should know I own the whole damn building of that place and that doesn't even look as half as bad as these three"

She went to open her mouth when Stiles walked over grabbing my arm "Der" she glared at me then Stiles "if she hasn't got  a good place next I'll just report her to the company she works for, when you say money isn't a problem something life this wouldn't even put a dent into it and the fact she assumed something like this kind of makes me sick its more unsafe then the loft"

She mumbled about us being difficult people before storming back to the car and we once again followed her we stopped at a much better looking house, the neighbourhood was quiet to "is this more to your liking" she huffed, I nodded "it is very expensive and since you don't have a job are you sure you can afford it"

I growled and Stiles frowned standing next to me as Noah got Daisy out of the car "when we said money was no problem we mean its liturally no problem we don't care how expensive it is as long as it's god damn f...."

"Derek" Stiles cut in before I could swear "it better be a good house this time or we really are going to file a complaint, actually we still are" stiles stated standing in front of me "you have a very poor attitude and the way you been speaking to us is disgusting" with that said he strolled over to the house to wait for her to open the door, I took Daisy from Noah and we followed Stiles into the house the woman waited outside

We took a look around, it was empty but spacious each room had plenty of room and Stiles was smiling as he looked around, the place was a lot nicer compared to the other places, out back was a patio and a large amount of grass fence bordering the boundaries but a gate that lead straight into some wooded forest area,  Daisy squirmed so I placed her down on the grass and she gurgled and rocked on her hands a knees, Stiles was inside with his dad talking about the rest of the place I just sat and watched Daisy for a moment as she played with the blades of grass in her fingers giggling away "are you sure you want me staying with you Der?"

I looked up to Stiles and nodded "yes, I don't think I can do this at all without you, I still struggle when you're at school, I need you, not just for Daisy"

Noah was stood by the door watching and Stiles sat besides me "after the first crappy houses I really like this one"

I nodded in agreement looking back at Daisy with a soft smile