Chapter 1

I was currently lying on Connor's bed watching TikTok. Connor was playing Fortnite or something on his computer until Brady walked in.

"Connor the people on my stream want to se-" Brady starts until he notices me.

"what are you doing here?" Brady then says towards me after he notices me.

"Um just chilling with my friend, why do you care anyway?" I say.

"I don't, you know what never mind but Connor can you quickly say hi to my stream they keep asking for you," Brady says.

"fine, I'll be back Izzy." (izzy is a nickname only Connor calls you) Connor says smiling towards me before he leaves the room.

I was extremely bored of my phone so I went to Connor's computer to play whatever it was he was playing. I put his headset on and started typing computer keys to start playing the game.

I was playing and even talking to people through the headset who I assume were Connor's friends until suddenly I felt the side of the headset pulled off my ear and I slightly turned around to see Connor.

I just smile at him before turning back to the game. I was good at it and Connor was watching from the side until he went to sit on his bed because he got bored from watching me.

Eventually, I felt bad and got off the game to go sit back down with my phone. I turned towards the bed to see Connor asleep.

He looked very peaceful, I smiled and walked over to put a blanket over him.

I then proceeded to leave the room to give him some quiet time since he was very busy with school and soccer.

I walk down the hall, I hear Brady talking to I'm assuming his streamers. I wanted to be annoying so I barged into his room and said hi to his streamers because they love me.

"Bro Isabella get out," Brady said while playing his game.

I started reading comments from people asking who I am or people saying hi to me because they know who I am. Some even typed ship comments but I denied those immediately.

I watched Brady play for a little and read more comments until he got annoyed with me and made me leave. I just rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to get myself a snack.

I was allowed to eat whatever I wanted because the Noons don't mind at all since I'm over a lot. I walk to the pantry to grab a bag of chips to snack on until Mrs. Noon walks in. And we have a little conversation between the two of us. Before she went back to whatever she was doing.

I went back upstairs to Connor's room to see him still asleep. I was extremely bored so I sat on his bed on the other side he was and decided to text my best friend, Xochitl Gomez. She was close friends with the Noons as well.

bestie

belly🤭
XOCHITTTLLL
BESTIEEE
XOCHHHH
gurl answer your phone

bestie💗
whattt

belly🤭
chicken butt

bestie💗
bruhhh

belly🤭
jkjk
what's up
I'm bored
I'm at Connor's house and he's asleep rn so I'm bored

bestie💗
uhhh
go see Brady then 😏

belly🤭
no way you just said that
ain't no way that is happening but nice try

bestie💗
I can text him and ask him to hang out with you

belly🤭
ya byeeee
nice talk💗

well, I wasn't bored for long because soon I fell asleep.

...

I slowly woke up on something hard, and I felt someone or something touching or playing with my hair. I looked up and saw Connor looking at his phone before smiling down at me.

"Hi," I say.

" hi," He says back.

He continues playing with my hair as I turn back to just lie down and think.

"Are me and Connor more than just friends?" "Nah, we're just really close friends." I thought to myself.

We stayed like this for a little while until Brady barged in again.

"Mom says dinner is- ew gross get a room," Brady says as he notices us.

"Shut up Brady and leave we'll be down in a minute," Connor says sternly to Brady.

Brady soon leaves and a little after we both head downstairs.

A/N
FIRST CHAPTER WHAT WE THINK?!?
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 💗💗