Chapter 6

Another day of school finally arrived, it was early morning and I was getting ready for school.

I wasn't quite excited for school but when am I ever excited for school, never.

Once I was finally ready I headed to school, I got into my car and drove my way over. I stopped at Starbucks first though before heading to school.

After getting my refresher I drove to school. The school parking lot was packed but when was it never.

After parking the car I get out grab my bag and drink before I walk into school.

I see my friend Mia at her locker, I wouldn't say we're best friends but I would call her my friend.

"hey Mia," I say as I walk over to her. "How have you been I feel like I haven't seen you in a couple of days."

"I've been good, I just have so much going on with school and volleyball I've been so busy." She tells me while grabbing things out of her locker.

"oh, I bet, school has been crazy for me and soccer as well too," I tell her before the bell rings. "Well I better get going to class, I'll see you around," I say as I walk to my class.

Of course, I have English right now, the worst class I could have this early in the morning. I really hope Brady doesn't ruin it.

As I walk in I find a desk towards the back and sit down. I grab my notebook out of my bag as well as a pencil.

The class was about to start when Brady walked again almost late again.

I see him give me that stupid smirk before sitting down next to me.

Class soon began, we were talking about a book we had to read and had to respond to a prompt. I surprisingly enjoy English, I like the topic and writing. But I don't enjoy the people in my class or should I say one person in my class.

As my teacher was teaching and I was doing the assignment as he was explaining it, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked over and saw Brady looking at me with these eyes, those hazel eyes that I could never stop looking at but I would never admit that.

"What?" I finally say. "Do you understand what we're doing?" He asks me. "Uh yes, why?" "I don't understand it, could you help me?" He asks.

I roll my eyes before giving in. I help Brady with what we're doing as I feel him staring at me. Once I finished explaining it, I moved back to my desk but before I did Brady whispered thank you into my ear as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine as he did this, but I ignored it and went back to my work.

But I couldn't focus anymore after what just happened was all that was on my mind.

English was over soon, as the bell rang I gathered my things into my bag.

Everyone in class was already out of the room by the time I finished. But there was one person left, Brady.

I'm not sure what he was doing, but I ignored it and walked out of class.

But I then heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Brady walking up to me.

"What do you want?" I said continuing to walk to my locker. "I just wanted to say thank you today for helping me." He said looking down at me. I looked up at him since he was taller than me. "Oh, it was no problem," I say as we get to my locker.

I open my locker grabbing the things I need for my next class, and I notice Brady is still standing next to me looking around.

"What Brady? Do you need something?" I ask him as I see him just standing here, I know he needs something because he would have left me by now.

"Uh I have something to ask, but I know you will say no." He tells me, I start to think what he is going to ask me. "Shoot," I say. "Uhh will you kiss me?" He says.

"Excuse me what..." I say shocked, Brady out of all people just asked me to kiss him. I was so confused why he was asking me this.

"Please, I need to make Ava jealous, I need to get back at her for cheating." He tells me.

Oh, so he is just using me for a stupid girl.

"ya n-" I start until Brady puts his hands on each side of my body before leaning in. Is this really happening? I thought.

But he doesn't kiss me, he pulls away and I look behind me as I see Ava walk by.

"Sorry she walked by I had to make it look real." He says looking into my eyes as his hands were still on both sides of me. I admire his eyes, and his facial features, they're gorgeous. We both stare into each other's eyes until Brady all of a sudden gets pushed to the side.

"What the hell." I hear Brady say as I look at him and then over to the person who pushed him. Connor.

"Connor what the hell was that for?" Brady yells at him. Catching other people's attention.

I notice Connor's hands curling into a fist before he grabs my arm and drags me away.

"Connor what the hell" I say as he continues dragging me. He doesn't say anything but continues. "Connor let me go!" I say reading my voice.

Soon someone else speaks up, "Connor she said let go of her, so let go." Brady says following behind us. Connor stops walking letting me go.

"Fine, if you guys want to be together go for it, I don't care." He says as he storms off.

Me and Brady were both speechless as we looked at each other.

A/N
DRAMA BETWEEN THE NOON TWINS?!
also, mb for not posting I was traveling, and school started😭