Chapter 5

Me and Xochitl were in the kitchen making popcorn as the boys were on the couch waiting.

I was getting the bowls when Xochitl popped microwave popcorn into the microwave. As we waited for the popcorn we just chatted until I felt arms go around my waist and someone hugging me from behind.

I knew it was Connor already, "hi Connor." I say as I turn around to face him.

"When is the popcorn going to be done?" He whined.

"Soon, now go sit back down and wait like a good boy." I giggle as he pouts and goes back to sit down.

We get the popcorn ready and then go back to the couch to sit with the boys.

I sat in between Connor and Brady, not sure how that happened I was hoping Xochitl was next to me but oh well.

We decided to watch a horror movie. It wasn't my decision but I have no word in it so I'm just going to have to deal with it.

The movie starts well, not too scary. Me and Connor share a popcorn, well he's eating most of it.

But as the movie gets longer it gets more scarier.

At one part I was terrified and went to grab the couch but accidentally grabbed someone's hand.

I look over and realize I grabbed Brady's hand. I immediately let go and put my hands back onto my lap as my cheeks grow red.

I hear a quiet laugh from beside me, I look over and glare at him before flipping him off.

I turn back to the movie and watch it as the scariness continues but I keep my calm.

As it gets later into the night I start to get sleepy. I try to keep my eyes open but before I know it I'm asleep.

Brady's POV

We were watching a horror movie, and it was a bit scary but I was ok watching it.

While I was watching it I suddenly felt a hand grab my hand.

I look over and see it was Isabella's, once she notices she immediately removes her hand and turns her head away from me.

I could tell she was embarrassed, so I let out a slight laugh before she glared at me and flipped me off.

She turns back to the movie, and I can't help but look at her face. Her facial features are so nice, she has a button nose, long lashes, and plumped lips. I wonder how I have never noticed them before. omg what am I saying, I don't like her at all. I'm supposed to hate her actually.

I turn back to continue watching the movie.

As it gets later into the night, the movie continues but suddenly I feel something hit my shoulder.

I slightly looked over and saw Isabella asleep on my shoulder, I didn't want to bother her so I just left her be. The movie was ending soon anyway.

The movie eventually ended and both Xochitl and Connor stood up when they suddenly noticed Isabella asleep. Xochitl thought it was cute, but Connor I could tell he was pissed. I saw as he clenched his jaw giving me a stare, I just gave him a smirk back until he walked away.

Well, it looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight I thought. I grabbed a blanket to put on both of us since it was a bit cold.

Sooner than later I fell asleep as well.

...

Isabella's pov

I slowly woke up as the sun shone in my eyes. I looked around the room forgetting where I was.

I was laying on something hard, I tried getting up but I felt an arm on my waist. And then a groan left someone's mouth.

I sat up as much as I could and realized I was sleeping on Brady. He was asleep still, he looked very peaceful with his lashes resting neatly on his face, while he lightly snored. It was actually kind of cute, and yes I know what am I thinking but actually he looks very peaceful.

I stare for a little longer before I lay back down on him since I can't move. I just think while I lay, do I like Brady? Will I and Brady ever be friends? or even more than friends?

I think for a while as I lay on his comfortable chest. I could lay here all day if I wanted to.

I decide since he's fast asleep I might as well make myself comfortable, so I put my arms around his body and snuggle into his body. it wasn't on purpose we were like this just a coincidence.

I just sat there closing my eyes as his chest moved up and down for each breath he took.

We sat like this for a while until Connor walked into the room.

He walked over to the couch to see us like this, I gave him a small smile but he just looked away and walked away. was he jealous?

After a little bit, Brady finally woke up. I could feel his head move and his hands started rubbing my back. I put my head up to smile at him, just to see the smirk he always has on.

Once he moves his hand, I get up and go to the kitchen.

Connor was in here just sitting on his phone, I walked over to him and gave him a little hug before saying good morning but he like pushed me off him.

"what the hell Connor?" I say offended.

"don't give me that bullshit Izzy, what were you and Brady doing? you guys macking on each other because last time I checked you guys hated each other." He says easing his voice.

"Connor, what is going on?! Are you jealous?" I say with honesty.

"what no why would I be?" He says.

"Well just know me and Brady are enemies and will always not like each other, he's just an enemy to me," I tell Connor.

Little did I know Brady overheard and got mad and went to his room.

Connor stood there for a while until he came up and hugged me while spinning me.

"I love you, Izzy." He says in a friendly way.

"I love u too Connie," I say while giggling.

A/N
GUYS, I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED I'VE BEEN TRAVELING FOR CHRISTMAS, AND THE WIFI FOR WHERE I AM IS NOT THE GREATEST. BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🩷