36

a/n- this is one of my favorite fights in all of Dragonball, I'd love to hear what yours is->! 

----

The stage was set for the final showdown between Goka and Piccolo. They stood across from each other, the air thick with tension. The announcer's voice echoed through the arena, proclaiming the commencement of the ultimate battle.

"Here we are, Goka, the final clash of the tournament. Are you ready?" Piccolo's deep voice rumbled.

Goka, her eyes fixed on Piccolo, responded defiantly, "Ready as I'll ever be. Let's get this over with."

Piccolo grinned, a sinister glint in his eyes. "You should feel honored, Goka."

Goka raised an eyebrow, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, "Honored? Why's that?"

"Because I am your executioner," Piccolo declared coldly.

The words hung in the air as they locked eyes, ready to unleash their power upon each other.

In the crowd, Bulma cheered enthusiastically for Goka. "Come on, Goka! Show him what you're made of!"

On the other side, Chi-chi noticed the Saiyans in their seats with the others. He discreetly pulled out the button to activate the poison, a wicked smile playing on his lips. As he pressed the button, nothing happened. 

He furiously continued pushing the button, growing more agitated with each attempt. "Why won't this damn thing work?" he muttered to himself.

In a fit of rage, he banged the button against his palm, demanding it to function. The button, unable to withstand the abuse, finally exploded in his hands. Smoke and soot covered his face as the remnants of the device scattered around him.

Fuming with anger, Chi-chi had a temper tantrum, attracting the attention of security. Without hesitation, he was thrown out of the arena, his malicious plan thwarted.

Back on the stage, the announcer's voice called out, "Ready, on my mark, get set, begin!"

Goka and Piccolo lunged at each other, the clash of their blows echoing through the arena. Each movement was a dance of power, both fighters blocking and dodging with incredible speed.

Piccolo seized an opportunity and delivered an uppercut while Goka's guard was momentarily down. She flew backward but caught herself mid-air. Piccolo, anticipating her landing spot, moved to attack, but Goka predicted his move, landing a counter-attack and sending a powerful kick to his head.

They locked eyes in a tense staredown before launching into a flurry of attacks, moving faster than the eye could follow. Piccolo extended his arm for a surprise attack, but Goka dodged, grabbing his arm and swinging him into the air. As he descended, she rushed after him.

But Piccolo, ever cunning, surprised her with a blast that sent her hurtling to the ground. Consecutive energy blasts followed her descent, creating a dust cloud around her impact.

In the stands, Bulma, Krillin, Vegeta, and the others reacted with concern as the dust cloud lingered. Vegeta sat upright, his eyes fixed on the scene unfolding.

As the dust settled, Goka was still on the ground. Bulma yelled in worry, "Goka! Are you okay?"

Goka reassured her, "I'm fine," as she got up, wiped her forehead, and tightened her gi. Piccolo landed back on the arena floor, and they locked eyes once more, waiting for the other to make a move.

Goka rushed him, and they exchanged blows again, each landing hits and dodging the other's attacks. She delivered a powerful kick, sending him back. Piccolo, frustrated, jumped into the air, preparing to fire an energy blast.