4.

📖📖📖

As the days passed, Jimin realized that the unintended revelation of his Instagram account brought about a shift in his friendships. His friends, far from judging or intruding, embraced his artwork with genuine enthusiasm.

Kai, Hobi, and Taemin, now aware of Jimin's creative pursuits, began to appreciate the depth and skill behind his drawings. They scrolled through his Instagram, admiring the intricate details and diverse styles displayed on his art page.

"Jimin, this is amazing!" Hobi exclaimed, scrolling through the black and white gallery of artworks. They are really beautiful even it's just made of charcoal.

"Yeah, dude, you've got some serious talent," Taemin added, nodding in approval.

Jimin, while initially apprehensive about the exposure, found solace in the genuine appreciation of his friends. Their encouragement fueled a new level of camaraderie, and Jimin started to feel a sense of pride in sharing his artistic side with those closest to him.

One afternoon, as the group gathered at their usual spot under the tree, Kai brought up a question. "When did you start posting some of your artworks?"

Jimin nibbled his lower lip and replied. "When I saw some of the pages on Instagram posting their own artwork, then I thought about it."

"Are you famous on Instagram before posting your artworks? I mean you have a lot followers now." Kai asked curiously. He looked interested about art, Jimin noticed.

Jimin chuckled once he remembered something. "Actually, no. I just only have 75 followers that time, barely liked my own photo" he laughed at that. His account on Instagram was his personal account, then later it turned to artwork account. So his selfies and photos were not there anymore.

"Really" Hobi asked, too amazed at the new information Jimin just dropped. "But looked at your followers now. They are 57,000+ now." He showed his phone screen where Jimin's Instagram page was showinghappily. Who was not when you know that you have a friend who was famous. "You must be happy about it"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I am. But I am not bragging about it. I am happier about a lot of people appreciating my talents, that's it"

Taemin slung his arm on Jimin's shoulder . "Don't forget about us if you become a popular artist someday, okay?" He said jokingly

Jimin laughed at that. "You are too exaggerating." He pushed Taemin playfully who was teasing him again

📖📖📖

Next day came, Jimin found himself engrossed in his architectural plates, working diligently alongside his four friends under the shade of the familiar tree. Laughter and creative banter filled the air as they immersed themselves in their respective projects.

Suddenly, a gentle tap on Jimin's shoulder interrupted his focus. He turned to find the classmate who had giggled during his introduction.

"Oh, Nayeon, right?" He asked, hoping he was right about the name

She now wore their uniform – a plain cream blouse and black pants. With a warm smile,  "Yes. I'm glad you remembered"

"I have a second thought for real" Jimin joked and it made the girl giggled

"Oh, by the way Jimin. We found your Instagram," she admitted, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Your art is amazing, and we're so proud of you!"

Jimin, caught off guard, smiled shyly. "Oh, thank you" He hadn't expected others to discover his Instagram so quickly, but the genuine compliment from Nayeon put him at ease. "But Can I ask how did you find it?"