7.

📖📖📖

In the studio, where creativity and drafting tools intermingled, the architecture students were deeply engrossed in bringing their visions to life on the drawing boards. Sketches, blueprints, and intricate designs sprawled across the tables, creating an artistic chaos that reflected the passion and dedication of these aspiring architects.

Jimin, with a keen eye for detail, meticulously worked on the intricate elements of his design. Same for the others.

As the studio buzzed with the fervor of creativity, Jungkook found himself grappling with a particular architectural challenge. Poring over his designs, he couldn't help but feel a bit stuck. In a moment of contemplation, his eyes sought out Jimin, who was engrossed in his own work. But he didn't want to bother him, especially after what happened last week.

Yes, it had been a week since he shouted at Jimin, expressing his dislike. Jimin, always friendly as ever, continued to smile at him whenever their eyes met for a second.

He had mentioned that day that he wanted to be friends with Jungkook. Jimin's way of easing the tension between them was to smile at Jungkook, but for Jungkook, it was torture.

He didn't want to admit it, but the way Jimin always smiled at him left him stunned like a statue.

He would find himself just looking at Jimin's smile, knowing that he was being a little bit creepy. Once Jimin stopped smiling, that's when he would snap out of his trance, realizing that he had been staring at the boy for too long.

But Jimin would just shrug it off, thinking it was nothing.

He glanced again at Jimin, who was too focused on his own work. He was wearing a pair of white earbuds, his smooth bangs covering his forehead and maybe even his eyes. His lips were slightly pouting, making him look undeniably cute.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook shook his head and looked at Kai.

Kai walked towards him and dropped his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. "You've been staring at Jimin for a minute. What's the matter?" he asked.

Jungkook immediately panicked but managed to calm himself without Kai noticing. He didn't want others to misunderstand why he was staring at Jimin. "I just need help with something, and I was just thinking if I can ask Jimin for help," he said, trying not to stutter. He patted himself mentally for managing to speak without stumbling over his words, feeling proud of himself.

Kai exhaled loudly, relief washing over him. "Shit, the way you looked at him, I thought you were planning to kill Jimin later."

"What?" Jungkook was shocked but chuckled at the same time. "I'm gonna kill you first before him if I can," he said jokingly.

Kai glared at him. "By the way, just ask him. I'm sure he would be willing to help you," he said, knowing Jimin's kind-hearted nature.

"Nah, you're here now. You can help me," Jungkook said, slinging his arm around Kai's shoulder. Kai quickly shrugged it off, and Jungkook laughed.

"You won't get any useful help from me."

"I will."

"Don't be stupid, Kook. Just ask Jimin," he said before going back to his own table to continue his work. He wanted to help Jungkook, but he knew he wouldn't be able to provide the same level of assistance as Jimin.

Jungkook sighed silently and glanced again at the whole room. Everyone was busy with their own projects, while he was grappling with something problematic. He looked at Jennie, the only one he was close to, like a best friend, and he hoped she was free. But she was also too focused on her own work.