14

As the early morning light filtered through the window, casting a soft glow in the room, Jungkook found himself wide awake. He glanced down at Jimin, who was still wrapped securely in his embrace, while burying his face on Jungkook's naked chest and a myriad of thoughts raced through his mind.

What am I doing? Jungkook wondered, his mind filled with a mix of confusion and curiosity. He questioned why he felt such a sense of safety and comfort when he was holding Jimin.

He was a person who was hot tempered. Didn't like to be touched by someone, didn't like someone to see him without a top, yet here, he was allowing Jimin to hug him without a top.

There was something about Jimin's presence that made him want to hold onto him tightly, to protect him from the world.

Why do I want to hug Jimin? Jungkook pondered, his heart fluttering at the thought. He couldn't deny the warmth that spread through his body every time he held Jimin close. It was a feeling that he longed for, a feeling that he couldn't quite explain.

And then there was the scent of Jimin, a subtle yet intoxicating fragrance that lingered in the air. Jungkook found himself drawn to it, finding solace and familiarity in the aroma that belonged to his dear friend. It was a scent that he associated with comfort and happiness.

As Jungkook continued to admire Jimin's features with fondness, he tried to convince himself that hugging a friend while sleeping was normal. He attempted to rationalize his actions, telling himself that it was just a display of affection between close friends. Deep down, however, he knew that his feelings ran deeper than that.

Unable to resist the overwhelming emotions that surged within him, Jungkook tightened his hold around Jimin, reveling in the feeling of their bodies pressed together. He cherished these stolen moments of intimacy, relishing in the connection they shared.

Just as Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts, he felt Jimin's eyes flutter open, catching him off guard. Acting quickly, Jungkook closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, hoping that Jimin hadn't noticed his lingering gaze.

Jimin, however, was not oblivious to the whirlwind of emotions that mirrored his own. He looked at Jungkook, his mind racing with thoughts and questions that mirrored what Jungkook had been pondering just moments ago.

What happened? Why was he with Jungkook alone, and hugging each other?

And why the fuck he was hugging Jungkok without a top? Even if he has, why?

Knowing Jungkook, he doesn't like someone clinging on him. Yes Jungkook always slung his arms to the other, but just that, nothing more. Jungkook was sensitive to that, and that would be embarrassing if Jungkook see him while hugging him.

And it's more embarrassing once Jungkook tells it about his other friends.

Feeling a surge of uncertainty and fear, Jimin decided to create some distance between them.

Probably Jungkook thought again that he was just a small pillow.

Realizing that their current position, Jimin reluctantly broke the hug, fearing that Jungkook would find his actions repulsive if he realized what had transpired. He made some space in the middle of the bed and turned his back to Jungkook, silently battling the emotions that threatened to consume him.

But Jungkook made him wrong. Ignoring the space that Jimin had created, Jungkook gently snaked his hands around Jimin's waist, pulling him into a tender back hug. He buried his face in the soft strands of Jimin's hair, inhaling his familiar scent, finding solace in the closeness they shared.

Jimin, caught off guard by Jungkook's actions, felt a mixture of surprise and relief.

In that moment, all doubts and fears seemed to fade away. They were just two friends, seeking comfort and solace in each other's arms. 

He had denied his feelings for so long, burying them deep within himself. But now, as he felt Jungkook's warm embrace, he couldn't help but wonder if maybe, just maybe, there was something more between them.

But as much as possible, he would try to hide and ignore it, because if not, their friendship would be endanger, and he don't want that

And it's not like Jungkook was gay, he was far from that.

****

It's so so short😞