11.

Jungkook looked again and again to his phone, waiting for something, or more like someone's text

"Was his friend not important for him?" He said to no one angryly as clenched his jaw

He placed his elbow on nook bar and massaged his temple

"It's better that I cancel the plan if he was not even going to come" he mumbled stressfully

He doesn't want to continue the plan if they are not going to be complete.

Kai and Hobi even insisted him to continue it even though they were incomplete, but he didn't want that

Jimin was not present, and its frustrating

He doesn't know why he was feeling restless because of the absence of Jimin. But it's so disappointing that Jimin couldn't make it.

So the only came up in his mind was to cancel the plan and hold it tomorrow.

Jimin could make that day, right? He would come?

Fuck, he wants to see his friend.

Friend without 's', yes.

With a tired sighed, he grabbed again the can beer and drunk the remaining beer.

"Why I am feeling like this?" He mumbled to himself

"Fuck!" He clenched the can and sat up from the chair. "I need to sleep this" he said.

But when he was going to his room, he heard the doorbell dinged.

"Who was that?" He asked himself. "Really? In the middle of the night?" He said stressfully." But proceeded to open the fornt door and goes to gate.

He didn't even know that it's the medicine of his being restless

"Fucking irritating!" the man cursed, his voice growing louder as he approached the gate.

~~~

Once the gate got open, Jimin's heart raced, and his mouth went dry as he realized he was come face to face with someone who was only wearing boxer shorts, with no top to hide his broad chest, wide shoulders, defined abs, and... that V-line.

"Jimin?" Jungkook's voice cut through the air, filled with shock at the unexpected sight of Jimin standing outside their gate in formal attire. Why did he always manage to look hot and cute without even trying? His hair look-wait, is he wearing make up? The fuck, he looked more beautifu- and why the fuck was Jungkook's mind suddenly going in that direction? It's not like he has a crush on Jimin? No, that couldn't be it, right? Maybe he was just amazed at how Jimin looked handsome everyday.

Yeah, that could be the reason. There's no deep feelings included.

Jimin immediately cleared his thoughts, mentally slapping himself for checking Jungkook out. What was he thinking? And he was more thankful because Jungkook didn't notice how he was looking at him.

"Y-yeah?" Jimin managed to respond, his voice coming out in a dry whisper as a blush spread across his cheeks.

"I'm asking what are you doing here?" Jungkook inquired, his voice filled with concern as he noticed Jimin's disheveled appearance and formal attire, his face was red, he was probably drunk, but he didn't smell. He couldn't help but wonder why Jimin was standing outside their gate at this late hour.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably under Jungkook's gaze, feeling a mix of embarrassment and nervousness. "Well, I wanted to be with you guys," he replied, his voice wavering slightly. He tried to put on a brave face

Jungkook furrowed his brows, his worry growing. "They didn't message you?" he asked, his voice tinged with confusion. He had assumed that everyone was aware of the change in plans.