Ω Prologue Ω

It was, a silent night. That in itself was unusual. The newborm was, still, her heart barely beating, not a cry to be heard. She was as silent as the night. The elders knew what had to be done, so they rushed through the halls with the child in their arms.

They made their way to a small room with a vibrant and lush atmosphere. Unlike the freezing cold that plagued the land this room was especially made to keep two very important souls, or most might say spirits.

Tui and La, the moon and the ocean. They were the deities that protected and looked over the Water Tribe. Yet their physical forms were securely kept in this small paradise hidden away in the Northern Water Tribe.

There the tribe elder carefully submerged the child into the water. "I pray to the spirits, Tui, La, please save this child who has barely experienced life, may she have the opportunity to live. " The elders prayed in unison.

Then a miracle the koi started to draw closer, as the child's hair started to glow and her skin that was once pale glowed with color. The elder carefully took the child from the waters and by grace she started to cry.

But that was not the only thing of note, the child's hair had turned white. There was only one other person water tribe history to have experienced such a brush. Princess Yue, who sacrificed herself to save the Moon Spirit.

They gently wrapped the child in a warm blanket and walked back to the room where the child's parents were staying. They opened the door and were greeted by the sight of two very nervous parents, and the mother seemed to be all cleaned up from the bloody mess of delivering her child.

They sat in the drawing area waiting nervously for their child. When the door creaked open they quickly stood up and rushed to the elders. "H-how is she? Is she?" The woman panicked as she carefully took the child from the elder's arms.

She was about to ask more questions when she looked down at the bundle of joy in her arms. Her husband followed suit and saw his newborn daughter staring up at them wide eyed.

The woman then gasped, "darling she has your eyes" When she said that he looked down at the child and felt a sense of pride. She did have his golden fire nation eyes.

He never believed that he would fall deeper into love with the woman standing in front of him. She looked absolutely stunning holding their daughter, she was so beautiful and bright for even the stars grew dim whenever she was around. She forever held his heart.

"My Lady, My Lord, what shall you name her?" One of the elders asked. They both looked at each other.

"We chose the name Adira, may she grow up to be noble, just, and true" Their lady answered. The elders smiled and bowed their heads in respect.

"Welcome Princess Adira Yue Moon."

§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§

Characters

ADIRA YUE MOON AKIRO