6 ⋆ Naked and Afraid

Same CW as the last

Not a day goes by I find myself happy in this situation. Not for a second.

I always feel dirty from his hands and body. Like I can scrub myself for years and I'll only ever become as pure as bloodied snow.

Sometimes I fantasize of escaping. Oh, how wonderful it would be to run, wind in my hair and earth under my feet without being chased. To be set to my own devices.

But that grand escape would never come.

If I was so escape, it wouldn't be in an enchanting way, no.

Sometimes I catch myself staring out the window, wondering what it would feel like to dive out and be released.. but I didn't even have the freedom to get that far if I tried.

It's a comforting thought, though.

Speaking of thought, I was snapped out of them when I heard a voice talking of me. Hamata's.

"Take her now."

I look up to see Hamata's bodyguard nearing me as another took my plate on nearly touched food from in front of me.

We were having a meal but my thoughts were larger than my appetite.

And now I was getting up as the man was escorting me from Hamata. I knew what was about to go down. During these times I find myself relieved.

..Relived as I could be in this living situation.

Why?

Cause I was going to see the moxa doctor again. It's the only time I get a break from Hamata.

When I walked in I was greeted by the man who treated every dawn me for the past six months. He is who I feel safest with inside this place, though he doesn't protect me, just treats what I couldn't protect myself from.

He nodded to the mat in front of him. I knew the drill. I sigh and quickly strip down to nothing and roll my hair up into a bun while sticking a pin into it to keep it in place, then lay perpendicular to him on the floor as he started the process I've grown to know. I close my eyes and try to relax.

I try to ignore the body guard's eyes undoubtedly on my nude body. I try to ignore the doctor's cold hands and the smell of the smoke around me.. and eventually, I was in my own world.

I felt safe inside my head. It's where I run to if things get rough. On the long nights with Hamata, times like right now, and in my past with those men. My head was a place I could sink into and rest.

So I did.

My muscles let loose and is let out a low sigh.

Then, suddenly, I felt my hair fall out of it's bun and heard a loud thud on the ground near. I suck in a small gasp and my lashes flutter open. I lift my head to see through the fragrant smoke now engulfing the room that Hamata's bodyguard was collapsed and crumpled on the floor. I sensed and moved to sit up with a new alertness.. until a felt a pressure on my chest.