Chapter 2:

(Real quick, the reign cast is in the clothing they wore in the episode Mary sent Francis to Lola, as the story progresses, imagine any outfit/dress from that time for the Mikaelsons, reign, but the TVD gang is wearing clothes from their time)

The setting showed Mary standing in a room with her eyes closed.

"That's where I was before we were brought here." Mary stated as everyone looked at her and to the screen in confusion.

"So it seems we are to watch our futures starting from there." Catherine spoke before they all turned back to the screen.

Mary had just received word that her husband was soon to return. The last she had seen him was the week before when she had sent her husband Francis to Lola. A girl she had thought was her best friend and the girl who was having her husband's child.

Lola turned to Mary with hurt in her eyes.

"Mary, I am your best friend!" Lola said as Mary took a breath, trying not to scream.

"I had thought we were until you slept with my husband. What kind of lady does that to one she cares for?" Mary asked as Lola went quiet and looked at the screen, knowing she was right.

Kol however felt anger. He couldn't understand how someone could cheat on Mary, a woman of unrivaled beauty.

When Mary had found out about Francis's betrayal, she felt heartbroken. True they had agreed to separate for a few days but she had done that for his good. Mary sighed as she remembered the day she had chosen this.

~Flashback~

Mary stood in front of Catherine in shock.

The lady had just informed her of the prophecy of Francis's death if he were to be her.

Mary couldn't fathom being without Francis and knew she had to do something.

"I shall tell Francis that we should be apart for a few days. This way we can see if things go better or stay the same with me not in his presence. If things seem to progress better, I shall remove myself from his life." Mary said as tears fell down her eyes.

"You'd truly do this for my son?" Catherine asked as Mary looked the woman in the eye with determination and hurt.

"I love him.." Mary spoke softly as Catherine looked at the girl in a new light.

"Then I truly hope things go in your favor my dear." Catherine spoke as she hugged Mary who was reluctant but slowly hugged her back.

~Flashback Over~

Everyone sat in shock and what they had just seen.

Francis looked at Mary who sat looking ahead trying not to cry.

"Mary.. you did that for me?" Francis asked softly as Mary took a shaky breath

"I did. But it seemed to mean nothing. You had not waited less than a day before laying with another." Mary said as Francis looked at the screen in guilt.

Mary was brought out of her thoughts by a knock on her door as a guard entered.

"My Lady, your husband and Lady in waiting have returned." The guard spoke as Mary nodded

"Thank you for informing me. You may return to your position." Mary spoke as the guard nodded and left the room, nodding at Catherine who nodded back.

"He's back..." Mary spoke as she looked out the window of the room to see her husband and her old friend, both looking at the newborn in her arms with bright smiles.