Chapter 20:

The Screen shined bright to show the words:

452 years later:

"Damm time Skip much." Caroline whispered as Bonnie nodded in agreement.

Kol, Mary, Kenna, and Bash had lived with Elizabeth until her passing where they then moved to New Orleans.

Mary's son and daughter, Alissa and Alastor had turned when they were 18 and were traveling the world with Kenna and Bash's Son Antonio who had turned at 20 and was dating Mary's Daughter.

Much to Kol's dismay.

Greer and Elijah had adopted a son named Liam in 1994 who was a young wolf who was being abused by their pack.

Their son was now grown and became a right hand man to his father and savior.

Liam had begun to date Jeremy Gilbert in 2008 when he had met him in Mystic Falls.

Finn had been un-daggered by Klaus before Klaus went to undo his curse by killing the doppelgänger and had met Bonnie.

Finn had begun to court Bonnie after a month of knowing her and two years later they were married and had a son named Jason who was a witch/vampire hybrid. 

Klaus much like Finn had met Caroline when going to Mystic Falls and immediately began to court her.

Soon the two had found that Caroline was pregnant and married.

And 9 months later their beautiful triplets were born.

Hope, Lizzie, and Josie Mikaelson.

Rebekah had reconciled with Stefan who retrieved his lost memories and left Elna and stayed with Rebekah.

And within three years they were married and had an adopted daughter named Annie.

Freya who had been saved by Bonnie from Dahlia met Keelin in New Orleans and the two started off as enemies but soon became lovers and married and adopted son named Charlie.

Klaus had been informed that Mikel had never hated him and was under his mothers magic and Mikel who was was free of  his "wife's" magic had begun to make amends for everything he had been forced to do.

He soon met Catherine who had turned shortly after Mary faked her death and the two Immediately hit it off and began to court.

Elizabeth had died at the age of 90, not wanting to be turned and was know as the Virgin Queen and one of the Dangerous and Powerful women in the world.

Francis, Lola, Aylee, and Henry had all been sent to death my Elizabeth who took over the Scottish and and French court along with the England court, ruling with a fierce but fair hand.

In the end everyone had acquired the happy ending and the families they wanted.

They all got their happy ending.

Everyone within the theater, excluding Francis, Lola, Aylee, and Henry, gazed at the screen as it went black with simple smiles of happiness.

They all seemed to acquire the happy ending they had yearned for since childhood and the love and happiness in the air was almost visible.

"Alright. Now that you have seen your future, it's time for you to return and make it happen. Good luck my dears." The voice as everyone, excluding Francis, Lola, Aylee, and Henry, linked their hands together, closing their eyes gently as they were transported out of the theater at to their home's where they would soon meet this beautiful future.

But although all of them awaited happiness, none could be more happy or joyful than Mary who got "The Better Man!"

The End! 🫶✨

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕟//ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕟-𝕋𝕍𝔻 🎉