Chapter 17:

- Short Chapter -

The screen shined bright to show Elijah who was writing a poem to Greer.

He would give to her later within the day and he could only hope she enjoyed it.

"That is very sweet. And it might help you when Future me confronts you." Greer whispered in Elijah's ear who blushed deeply and glared at his brothers and sister who were snickering.

Elijah set down the writing utensil and stood to grab an envelope carrier when his chamber doors were slammed open and Greer walked in.

"Greer? Are you well?" Elijah asked as Greer simply walked forward.

"I do not like games Elijah nor do I like short answers so I will ask. Are you a vampire?" Greer asked as Elijah froze in his spot

"M-May you repeat that..?" Elijah stuttered as Greer huffed

"I do believe you heard me. Are you a vampire?" Greer asked as Elijah breathed a shaky breath

"Y-Yes...I am..." Elijah spoke as Greer stood silent.

Everyone in the theater watched in nervousness except Greer's friends who knew what decision she would make.

"Well. I am pleased you were honest. Mary is now a vampire as you know and I would like to be turned as I won't let my friend be alone. I promised to stay by her side and I meant it." Greer said as Elijah stood in shock

Mary turned to Greer smiling brightly.

"Thank you Greer. You truly are one of my best and truest friends." Mary spoke as Greer smiled at her Queen.

"When I say I'm going to do something, I mean it. I am delighted to start this adventure with you Mary." Greer said as the two shared an affectionate look of friends before turning to the screen.

"And seeing as Mary seems to be learning her control of her new abilities, I ask that if you are comfortable with it, you could turn me, and help me control my abilities." Greer stated as Elijah's mouth dropped open but the male quickly schooled his features.

Elijah's brothers sharing a smirk, the Mikaelson smirk.

"I would be honored to be the one to turn you Greer." Elijah said softly as Greer smiled.

"Amazing. Now I must attend to my duties and then I miss help Mary with her children. We shall discuss more details of this later." Greer said as she smiled at the male.

"Very well. I hope your day goes well Mary." Elijah said as Greer smiled walking towards the door before stopping.

Greer smiled before quickly walking to Elijah, placing a kiss on his lips before quickly walking out of his chambers.

As Greer did this Elijah stood in chambers with his fingers on his lips, a love-struck smile covering his face.

Everyone in the theater, excluding Francis, Lola, and Henry, all made "oooo" noises as Elijah blushed, Greer gently kissing his cheek making his blush deepen.