Chapter 15:

Everyone in the theater sat in shock before everyone began to yell at once.

Mary simply sitting in shock as her friends gazed at her worried.

The voice sighed before speaking to the audience.

"Everyone! Please be calm! There's still more you need to see!" The voice said as Kol clenched his hand into fists at the words being spoken.

"I have just seen the woman I love being hurt! What do you expect me to do?!" Kol yelled as the voice sighed in annoyance.

"I expect you to sit down, comfort Mary, and watch what happens!" The voice screamed as everyone went silent.

Everyone gently sat down, Kol turning to a shocked Mary, Kol frowning at the look.

"Mary...are you well?" Kol asked as Mary turned to the vampire and smiled gently.

"I will be fine Kol..." Mary said gently as the male nodded, not convinced but knew better than to push her.

Everyone sat in silence as the screen shined bright once more and began to play.

Kol who had a smile gracing his features walked to the Cherry Tree, stopping at the smell of blood that filled the air.

Blood he knew belonged to Mary.

Speeding to beyond the bushes Kol came to the scene to see a male drinking out of an unconscious who had wound covering her chest.

Mary and the others within the theater gasped at the sight, tears coming to their eyes as the males felt rage pulse through their bodies.

Kol quickly rushed forward ripping the heart of the vampire out before kneeling down to Mary.

Hearing her pulse he hear feel it was faint and knew he had to make the choice.

Kol took a deep breath before biting into his wrist and gently opened Mary's mouth, allowing the blood to rush down her throat and into her body.

As Kol let two gulps of blood flow into her body he frowned as her pulse went silent and cursed.

Mary was now in transition to becoming a vampire, something he didn't know if she would want.

Picking the girl he had come to care for up gently, he quickly sped them inside to her chambers, laying her gently on her bed before exiting her chambers, making sure it was locked before he sped off to the town where an elderly witch who cared for Kol as a grandmother would her grandson.

He knew she would help him acquire a daylight ring for Mary, that is...if Mary wanted to finish her transition, Kol hoping she would.

As the final words appeared on the screen Kol quickly turned to Mary.

"Will you complete the transition?" Kol asked hurriedly as Mary looked at the man she had come to care for.

"Will you stay by side?" Mary asked softly as Kol nodded, not taking a second too late to answer.

"Forever and Always..." Kol said gently and his brothers smiled at the words, it seeming the Queen would soon be there sister-in-law.

Mary smiled as-well and gently caressed Kol's hand who had a light pink blush gracing his features.

"Then I shall. I would love nothing more than to stay at your side forever." Mary said gently as Kol kissed Mary's head, the people around them Awe'ing before they returned their gaze to the screen.

The screen showed a nervous Kol as he sat next to an awake Mary.

He had explained the events of the night before and what was currently happening to her and the history of vampires.

He had finished his explanation and now he sat beside Mary as he waited for her to make her decision.

Mary let out a sigh before looking to a nervous Kol.

"I hope the ring is pretty." Mary said with a smile as Kol sighed in relief and gently brought out her ring, placing it gently on her finger as Mary smiled at its beauty.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful..." Mary spoke softly as Kol smiled gently, gazing at Mary with affection.

"Much like you..." Kol said as Mary turned to the older vampire smiling.

"So, I presume I must drink blood to finish my Transition?" Mary asked as Kol nodded at her words.

"Yes. But that ring has another spell. I asked an old friend of mine, Diana, to spell it so you have no bloodlust. I would not want your children to be far from you." Kol said softly as Mary smiled softly at the man.

"Thank you Kol, and I ask that you tell Diana thank you as-well." Mary said as Kol nodded and smiled widely.

"I shall. Diana is like the grandmother I never had. I'm sure she will love you." Kol said before standing.

"I shall go acquire a cup of blood for you. You should rest. You have been through much in the within the past hours." Kol said as Mary nodded with a soft smile gracing her features.

"Very well. Thank you Kol." Mary said as Kol nodded.

"Of course." Kol said before leaving Mary's chambers and walking out to acquire blood, leaving a smiling Mary behind him as her heart swelled with love and affection towards the "reckless" Mikaelson.