Nothing's Wrong (She's Just in Love)

A/N: It's been quite a while since I wrote a "Trolls" one-shot, so I thought I could do this little piece that I've been putting on the backburner for way too long. Hopefully, it's worth it. Consider this my holiday present for you readers of my "Trolls" stories.

So I got this idea way back when I watched that Trollstopia episode, I think it was the first episode of Season...6, I want to say. Yeah, Season 6, Episode 1A. There was that one scene with Poppy and R&B that got me thinking. With that thought in my head, I began to sort of come up with a sequel to another one of my one-shots called "Unintentional Secret". But due to school, health and other things that life could throw at me, I had to put it on the back burner for a while.

But recently, after watching "Trolls Band Together" to reignite my Trolls inspiration, and watching that particular "Trollstopia" episode again, I got enough mojo to finally make a big push on this one-shot and finish it. So here's how it will work.

On Fanfiction.net, I will post it with "Unintentional Secret" since it ties into it as a sequel of sorts. And here on Wattpad, I will put it in my one-shot collection there.

Now that I have all of that out of the way, here we go! And action!

When the crazy weather finally cleared up after almost an entire day of being stuck indoors, R&B made a decision. Something about their time with Poppy during the bubble storm wasn't clicking in right. And it wasn't her hoarding issue. However, this seemed like this was something that needed a few other opinions.

Within minutes, they, along with Holly, Val, and Satin and Chenille since they knew Poppy longer than any of them did; were in Val's Rock cave. "So anyone guessing why we're here?" The female Rock Troll asked, sounding bored.

"Okay, we called this all-girls' meeting for a reason." Rhythm said. "You see, when me and Blues got stuck with Poppy during that bubble storm, something happened that seemed a little suspicious."

"What are y'all talking about?" Holly asked.

"Well, it started when we wanted to help Poppy with her little... uh, oversaving mementos problem." Blues began to explain. "We offer to help her do some cleaning by opening a portal to the trash dimension."

"But when B showed her these two lollipop sticks with the wrappers wrapped around the ends, Poppy, eh..." Rhythm trailed off as she and her sister recalled that particular moment.

Flashback

Poppy stared with amazement at the portal that had opened in her pod. It was always really cool whenever the Funk Trolls showed off their impressive technology, far beyond anything she and the other Pop Trolls had ever seen. Well, the only other Troll she knew who was good with building and technology was a certain someone named-

"How about these old lollipop sticks?" Blues asked, cutting Poppy off from her train of thought as she looked over at the yellow Funk Troll holding up a pair of old lollipop sticks, the wrappers wrapped around the eaten ends; one of them red and the other purple.

"They can go, right?" Blues continued to ask.

Poppy gasped in horror when she immediately recognized those sticks. "NO!" She exclaimed, quickly snatching them as memories from her teen years came back to her.

"No, no, no." She added, sounding much more calmly as those memories played through her head, bringing back her upbeat demeanor with a touch of softness. "These are from the first time I had candy with Branch. I had cherry. He had unflavored."