Asking the Same Question Part One

A/N: Okay. I have finally reached a decision. I have decided to put all of the little one-shots of "Trolls" I've been posting here on Wattpad, and put them into a separate collection. But they will still be separate on fanfiction.net.

Now, not all of these one-shots here in this story collection will have musical numbers involved, unlike my other collection, "Feeling the Love Tonight," but they are still pretty cute! At least for me! Let me know what you guys think about them.

I'm not sure if I will take suggestions for this collection, but if I do, I'll let you guys know. For now, let's get on with the start of "A Queen and Her Hero"!

Asking the Same Question

Part One

Trolls just wanna have....
Fun.

The way that his golden voice blended in so perfectly with hers, it was enough to give little pleasant chills down her spine. The pink Pop Troll queen just smiled fondly at her teal colored boyfriend of almost an entire eight months as she stared into his sky blue eyes, the depths so deep that she wouldn't mind at all if she never came back up for air as they stole the breath from her lungs.

When the song ended, she didn't let go of his hand and instead just wrapped her arms around his neck in a loving hug. He simply returned the loving gesture by putting his own warm, strong arms gently around her waist, holding her close to him. She wished that she could stay right there, within his protective and loving embrace forever and always.

Alas, both of them had quite a busy day ahead of them. Branch was the first one to release his hold and just smiled at Poppy, who had a slight pout of disappointment on her face, making him chuckle lightly at how adorable his girlfriend looked at the moment.

"Don't worry." He said to her softly so that no one would hear them in case if someone was eavesdropping on them.

Back when they had first announced their new relationship after the World Tour, a new favorite pastime of the Pop Trolls quickly became playfully teasing the power couple that everyone in the village had been waiting to happen ever since they saved them and made peace with the Bergens.

They would poke a little bit of fun at them, saying how cute they looked whenever they would hold hands or have their hair affectionately entwined together, or even when they would just be walking side by side with their arms lightly brushing against each other's occasionally. They would then laugh when they got flustered from the unnecessary attention or whenever one of them made an exceptionally flirty remark to the other in public, making them blush either a bright red or a dark lavender, and some of them would even go so far as to ask when the "big day" was.

However, Poppy and Branch soon came up with their own little countermeasure against the relentless but playful teasing of their people. Whenever they would be talking about their next date, or when one of them just wanted some alone time with their significant other, they would either come up with an inconspicuous codename for it or they would just whisper and be discreet.

In all honesty, Poppy liked it better whenever they would use codenames; it was one of the rare occasions when she would see Branch give her a playful smile or a teasing wink. Who knew that such a cautious and introverted Troll could also be so sneaky and mischievous?

"We still have time later in the afternoon." He said, a little sparkle in his eyes as he let go of her right arm and just trailed his other hand to slowly snake down to grasp her left one. "A beautiful sunset, watching it from the top of a hill, just you and me, and a few sugary snacks?"