Secret Stalker

Stalker's POV

The room was really dark, lit by the dim glow of the laptop screen. I sat in the shadows, all hidden from everyone. My fingers moved over the keyboard as I typed a message. My focus was singular, fixated on her – my obsession.

She was mine, mine to break, mine to torture.

In the debauched theater of my mind, she was my delicate doll, a puppet waiting to dance to my sinister tune. A creepy grin showed up on my lips. Her fate was sealed the day I laid eyes on her. Her soft warm skin was only mine to ruin.

'I own you, obsession,' a thought settled in my brain with a horrifying smile, like I owned dolls in my marionette show that playing out in the cold basement beneath my feet.

She was my possession, my obsession, a fragile doll meant for my amusement.

In the shadows, I lounged, unseen and unknown, ready to steal my property.

"HER"

A fragile doll I could control and claim as my own creation. I was the master, and soon, she would find herself in my grasp, willingly surrendering to my dominion. I'd break her, torment her until her skin bled. The thought of scars on her pale skin excited me. The notion of inflicting pain, creating wounds on her soul that would never heal, aroused a twisted pleasure.

Then I'd make her my slave,my captive.

My gift was waiting for her on her soft bed, a mind game, each one subtly threatening, showing my power over her. A deep groan interrupted my thoughts. Closing the laptop, I glanced over my shoulder to see him wincing in pain.

Human vulnerability intrigued me – why did a mere few cuts and punches induce such agony? His hazel eyes locked onto my black orbs, widening with fear.

Sebastian Knight 

My new victim – it was time for some fun, baby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It's a bit short, and the real show of his psychotic possessive nature will be here soon. I hope you like this too.

Hey, silent readers like me on Wattpad, don't you think I'm worth votes and comments, dude?