Chapter 1 ~ The Strange Purple Man

I was waiting for meet friend to come meet me at Freddy Fazbear's so we could go shopping at the mall. It was Black Friday so meeting at the mall wasn't a great idea. There weren't many people around today but there was a strange looking man leaning up against the wall near Kids Cove. He was completely purple, purple hair, purple clothes and purple skin. The only thing that wasn't purple was his pure white teeth and empty white eyes. I looked away and stared at the animatronics performing when they were done with there show I looked over to Kids Cove again. The man wasn't there I was probably imagining things. I did that a lot, my thoughts were cut off by someone tapping on my shoulder. It was that purple man, he was kind of cute.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" I replied

"I haven't seen you around here a lot" He said "I'm Vincent" The purple man said.

"I'm (y/n) I haven't been to Freddy's before" I said then Vincent motioned for me to follow him. He took me into Kids Cove and put a rag to my face. I gasped inhaling fumes that made me sleepy. Then I blacked out.

I woke up in a house that was all purple, purple ceiling , purple walls, purple floor, and purple everything. Even the Xbox under the purple flat screen tv was purple. I was covered in a purple blanket and I took it off. I was dressed in purple jeans and a purple T-shirt. I didn't put these on, I started to freak out a little bit. Vincent came around the corner with a plate of toast. He was munching on some when he came over and sat next to me.

"Good Morning sleepy head" He said smiling

"huh" I said "What day is it" I asked

"Saturday, you slept for quite a while also you have the night shift at Freddy's with me it starts at 12" Vincent said chuckling, my stomach growled. "Hungry eh" he asked. I nodded and he gave me a piece of toast. Wait how did I get here, I started to panic but then Vincent put his hand on my foot. I calmed a little but I still really wondered how I got here. I finished my piece of toast and sat up. "Hmmmmm," Vincent said

"What's Hmmmmm" I asked

"I am debating whether or not I should kill you" That did it I started to freak out but Vincent put his hand on my shoulders tears started to stream down my cheeks. "Calm down I still have to support my I shouldn't kill you side" I got a confused look on my face when he smashed his lips onto mine. I calmed down and kissed him back. He pulled away and smirked, then laughed.

"I won't kill you" Vincent said "Maybe" he added. I gave him a whatever look and I realized I needed to get to Freddy's for the night shift I looked at Vincent and he smiled "What" he said.

"Don't we need to get going if we are working the night shift" I said, Vincent glanced at his purple clock and jumped it was 11:45. He grabbed me and I got up and he rushed us to his purple car. The passenger side of the car had splotches of redish brown stuff on the side. I assumed it was rust but then I realized that this was a fairly new car. I decided not to ask any questions. Vincent speeded down the road and flipped on the radio. He quietly sang along to a song I didn't know. We soon pulled up to the restaurant and got out of the car. Freddy's looked a lot different when it was dark, it was creepy. Vincent and I walked up to the building and stepped inside, Vincent locked the glass doors behind us. I shivered and Vincent came up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't be scared" Vincent cooed and I smacked him arms away, he just laughed. we headed down to the office and there was only one chair. Great I thought to myself I sat on the desk and Vincent sat in the chair.