Chapter 4 ~ The 4th of July... Almost

My favorite time of year was in 3 days. The 4th of July I was so excited, this year I was hosting a party and Vincent got out of the hospital recently so he would be able to come. If he wanted, I figured out I was falling for an insane pervert but I liked this insane pervert. He was behind the murders at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I got in my car and drove to Dakota Party, I was going to get most of my decorations there. When I pulled up I got out of my car and walked in. There was so many decorations I could choose from. I found a lot of red, white and blue streamers with star spangled table covers. Along with red, white and blue bowls, cups and silverware. I had roughly 150 people coming to this party. So I bought star glasses lined with tie die and I also got tons of necklaces.

Then I made my way to the FireWork and bought some awesome fireworks. I got boxes of smoke bombs, sparklers, tanks, trains, bottle rockets and I got loads of other fireworks I couldn't quite name. Once I was done at the FireWork I headed home to go drop off all of my things I had bought so far, I wasn't done. I went on Amazon and got loads of party poppers and I got tons of party decorations. I went to (bff/n)'s house and she gave me all of her leftover fireworks she had from when she lived in the valley. Now I had tubs sitting in the back of my car. I was sooo excited.

Time skip brought to you by George Washington

The 4th of July was tomorrow and I was getting my garage ready I set up all of the bowls and cups and put up all the pitchers. With a little help from Mike, Jeremy and Vincent. Mike arranged all of the fireworks so people could just grab them and go shoot them. I got some handheld fireworks from Jeremy and Vincent took the liberty of buying all of the food. I just told everyone where stuff went and all of them did a pretty good job.

"So (y/n) how many people are coming to this party" Mike asked me putting a smoke bomb in a box Jeremy and Vincent turned around waiting for an answer

"Roughly 150 maybe more" I said Mike looked surprised

"HOLY SHIZ THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE" Mike yelled Jeremy nodded in agreement, followed by Vincent laughing. I smiled and went back to organizing some trains and tank fireworks. When I was little my dad would host a party every year and we would have tank and train races. I laughed a little to myself.

"What's so funny" Vincent came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh I am just thinking of the firework races I used to have when I was little" I said Vincent didn't talk as much because if he talked to much he would get a headache.

"Mmm that sounds fun" He said and put a train on the table, Vincent smiled and went back to organizing the food. I turned around and the garage was looking pretty good. I went inside and grabbed three blue Gatorades and a purple one. I walked back out and gave Mike and Jeremy a Gatorade and I gave Vincent the purple one. We all opened them and drank them it was hot tonight. Soon we went back inside and Mike, Jeremy and Vincent all stayed over.

Mike and Jeremy took the guest bedrooms, Mike was in the one downstairs and Jeremy in the one next to my room. Vincent slept with me and I gave him one of my old T-shirts and a pair of sweatpants. He looked pretty good for such baggy clothes, Naw Vincent is fabulous. (Lolololol Just me? okay) I climbed into bed and Vincent crawled next to me. I rolled over and he let me use his chest as a pillow.

"Hey Vincent" I said

"Yes love" Vincent replied I blushed

"I love you" I said looking up at him

"I love you too" Vincent looked at me and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and I fell asleep soon after.