Chapter 2 ~ The Night Shift

I sat down on the desk and Vincent sat in the chair. I sighed and a phone started ringing, Vincent slammed his hand on the mute button and pulled up some cameras. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was winding up a music box.

"Hey your in charge of the vents and hallways and I am in charge of the cameras" Vincent said putting the tablet down. I nodded and I heard a banging coming from the vent. I pushed the light button and the blue bunny was staring right at me. I started to panic when a mask was placed over my head. The bunny got out of the vent and walked a crossed the office before going back trough the vents. I took the mask off and turned to Vincent.

"What the hell was that" I said

"Oh that's Bonnie he is probably the most annoying animatronic" Then a boy laugh came from the other vent "Wait I take that back Balloon Boy is the most annoying" Vincent said "BACK OFF YOU ATTENTION WHORE" Vincent yelled throwing on a mask. I did the same and Balloon Boy left. I laughed and returned to checking the hallway and the vents. I didn't mind the animatronics once I got used to how they move around and stuff. We encountered Mangle and that... thing was messed up. It had two heads. TWO heads and we also got to see foxy. Foxy was my favorite animatronic but he wasn't as cute as he used to be.

I grabbed my flashlight and tried to flash it down the hall. Uh oh it wouldn't work, click, click, click. Oh crap we can't be out of batteries. Vincent saw I ran out of battery so he took the dead batteries out.

"This is why I bring extra batteries" He said putting in the new batteries and towing out the old ones, then he checked to make sure it worked. It did and when he shone it down the hall a blue figure with no face was in front of us. He was kind of scary I thought to myself, he had red eyes and no right arm. Hope he's a lefty I joked to myself then jumped when he moved closer. soon enough he was in our office. He was so tall, probably taller than what I thought if I hadn't had the mask on. when I wasn't looking Mangle climbed through the vent and into the office I put on my mask but Vincent was looking at the cameras so he didn't see Mangle.

"VINCENT" I screamed as Mangle launched herself forwards biting Vincent's head. He fell over and blood was pooling on the floor

I called 911 "911 what's your emergency" a woman on the phone said

"Help us we are at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and my co-worker just got bit in the head" I was sobbing it was scary.

"Just keep calm ma'am we are sending an ambulance right now just stay on the phone with me" she said calmly, how could she be so calm? I nodded but then remembered I was on the phone.

"O-okay" I walked over to Vincent and he was unconscious, I kneeled down and put his head in my lap. Then the paramedics came and took Vincent away. I ran out of the pizzeria and drove home, my car was still at the pizzeria. When I got to my house I passed out when my head hit the pillow. I had nightmares, so I kept waking up over and over again. At around 9:30am I decided to go to the hospital to see Vincent. I felt so bad for not warning him before it was too late. Tears bubbled in my eyes and I got my coat and got in my car. I drove off to the hospital and chose a parking space so I had to walk a far ways. I was scared to see Vincent he looked pretty badly hurt last night I didn't wasn't to see anything like that again. As I was walking up to the hospital I saw a man who had the same security guard clothes as Vincent except his were blue. He had a name tag that read, Mike.

I walked up to Mike and I saw he worked at Freddy's too.

"Hey are you here to see Vincent too" I asked

"Umm yeah I heard there was an incident involving him last night" Mike said

"Oh yeah Mangle tore him up pretty bad" I said

"Wait have you seen him yet"

"No I was with him when it happened I called the paramedics" I said

"That's great he probably wouldn't have survived if you hadn't called them" Mike patted my head "not that he should have survived" He added under his breath. I rolled my eyes and Mike spoke again "Will you walk with me" He asked

"Sure" I said as we entered the hospital doors.