Chapter 2: A Deal With The Snakes

It was a Bad day for Minato, because of the explosion two days ago he was not going to be finishing his paperwork anytime soon, but he really wanted to teach his kids the Rasengan but that would be tough without their scrolls. His hand stopped writing as a nagging thought came to mind like he was missing something very important, however his thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on his door.

"Come in," Minato called he would worry about the thought at a later time.

The door opened and his secretary walked in. "Sorry to bother you Hokage-sama, but you have a visitor who wished to see you."

"Who?" asked Minato surprised that he would have visitors at this time

"An old woman from a place called Amazon Lilly"

Minato had heard of the island Amazon Lilly from his sensei Jiraiya years ago. Apparently it was a village run by only women who didn't marry and they usually kill men on sight.

"Send her in," the Hokage ordered.

The secretary nodded and walked out of the office. A minute later the door opened again and in walked an old woman with a snake wrapped staff.

"Well this is a surprise" Minato greeted the woman, "I welcome you, miss..."

"My name is Nyon Hokage-sama," said the old woman with a bow.

"So, why are you here?" asked Minato.

"Hokage-sama the reason to as why I am here is because of your son."

"What do mean?" Minato asked.

"A few years ago Jiraiya of the Sannin infiltrated our village, we chased him out after we caught him peeping on the royal bathhouse, but he managed to escape us only our current empress Boa Hancock managed to catch him and return him to the village to be executed, the two fought for four days after which Hancock won and as the law of the Kuja She has the right execute him but she chose to give her hand in marriage for some weird reason." Nyon explained with Minato not liking where this was going.

"We heard that he had an apprentice, you, while Hancock wanted to test you to see if you were worthy of marrying her, but by the time we located you it was too late for you to fight her since you had already gotten married to Kushina Uzumaki, that is until word reached us that your wife had give birth to triplets six years ago. Two boyz and one girl, my lady wishes to marry on of your sons."

"Nyon-san, I had no idea my sensei had done such a thing," Minato said, "but I will follow this agreement, you don't have a problem with this situation do you Nyon-san."

"Naruto, my son will be very strong" Minato told her. inside he was sweating his balls off he hadn't even considered training Naruto for at least another year.

"I see, very well I will inform her of your decision, but do note this should you not follow the agreement, then we will make sure that Konoha suffers," Nyon said.

"Make sure that the boy is strong too as I will not accept a weak grandson-in-law, and I am sure that the Heir to the Kuja has been well trained. You , should know that if he fails to defeat the princess he will die." Nyon warned as she finally left the office, "eleven years that is all I am giving you to prepare your son for the fight as he is your son he should be more than ready by now as I am sure he has begun his training. I'll warn you that Hancock is extremely powerful so expect her daughter to be like her."

Shit was the only thing going through his head, had he known of this sooner he wouldn't have denied Naruto's requests for training. Now he eleven years to teach him all he could, that was more than enough time. If he taught him the Kage Bushin no jutsu first Naruto could surpass Natsumi and Menma in all fields, it was a good thing he had made a copy of it for his personal library since the originals burned in the explosion.