Chapter 11: Beast's vengeance

Naruto watched as the environment around him turned into a hellscape, piles of trash burned, and the flames reached up high into the sky. He found it quite pleasant, the smoke made the air nice to breathe, and the heat made him feel nice and toasty. His brother and sister, on the other hand, was on their knees, sweating and coughing.

After Sabo got taken away, they had been forced by Bluejam to place boxes all over the Gray Terminal, which turned out to be ignitions for setting the terminal alight and burning away all the trash and people living there. Bluejam had expected to be rewarded for his efforts by being made a nobleman. Only for him to be betrayed and left to burn like everyone else.

"You promised to make me a noble!" Bluejam cried out as he wailed and smacked the gates, desperation evident in his voice as he clawed at the massive gates that led into the Goa Kingdom.

Acia and Naruto could only shake their heads and make their escape as Naruto turned into a Dragon, and she and Luffy hopped onto his back. As Naruto prepared to take flight, Bluejam and his men came running up to them.

"Wait, don't let us burn. We can-"

Naruto took flight, not even bothering to acknowledge the pitiful pirate. Acia, on the other hand, wasn't of the same mind. "Have fun burning; it'll be a nice warmup for when you go to hell!" His older sister called out as they took to the sky. "Enjoy your eternal reward, courtesy of the Goa nobles and your own stupidity!"

They ignored the pirate's cries and left the pitiful men in the Gray Terminal to burn. They were both tired, but they made an effort to help the people around them. Acia and Luffy warned people who weren't aware of what was happening, and they even managed to save a few people here and there, but soon they made their way home to Dadan, who was outside of her house with some of her men.

Luffy and Acia explained what they knew, that the nobility had hired Bluejam and his pirates to set fire to the grey terminal. There was nothing that could be done except hope for the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acia watched as Naruto practiced his hybrid transformation; it was only yesterday that the Gray Terminal had burned, and life had returned to something resembling normal, albeit normal without their brother Sabo.

It had been hard to accept Sabo leaving; it had been evident that Sabo had been trying to protect them; even so, Acia couldn't help but wonder if the boy was happy. Being born into nobility and living in the Goa Kingdom's noble district had its perks; perhaps their brother could be happy there.

Ace watched as Naruto transformed his right arm into a scaled Draconic one with five razor sharp claws, but the arm was much too big for the boy's young body, and he fell onto his side, weighed down by the muscular scaled appendage.

"This is why you've never beaten me in a fight when using that form." Acia pointed out as he watched her brother/crush struggle. "You need to learn to control your transformation better, or grow your normal body bigger for it."

"You could try encouraging me, you know!" Naruto grumbled as he reverted his arm to normal. "Sabo would have encouraged me..." Naruto paused. "Do you think he's happy?" Luffy asked.

Acia scoffed. "It doesn't matter anymore; he's made a choice. He is also rich and-" He was cut off by the sounds of Dogra, Dadan's lieutenant bandit breaking into the clearing.

"Sabo was killed!" Dogra called out as he came up to Acia, Naruto and Luffy, joined by Dadan and several other bandits who came out of their home to see the commotion. "The visiting World Noble shot him in the harbor!"