Chapter 9: The Looming Storm

In the following months the four of them ran a campaign of terror through the goa kingdom doing whatever they pleased.

Luffy  was stronger than ever and could control his rubbery body to some extent now. Naruto now could also turn into his dragon form comfortably with his hybrid form being a work in progress. Thanks to some sword training from an old pirate captain he could now wield Ace somewhat now.  Also Both Acia and sabo could now beat up members of the bluejam crew with moderate difficulty. All together the kids were the strongest group in the kingdom.

Eventually the Four became siblings as much as Acia wanted her and Naruto to stay as just friends something that both Sabo and Luffy could not understand.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

One Winter's day when the group went hunting, Luffy got hurt badly by the mountain tiger. The boy foolishly fought the beast because it had taken his first solo kill and wanted to get it back. Using it's paw it's slapped away the rubber boy into a stone ledge causing  a crater.

After swiftly escaping to dadan's compound Luffy was found to have broken bones putting him out of commission for a week. 

Sabo not trusting the Bandits and afraid of  the Bluejam pirates coming to attack, stayed back. This Left Acia and Naruto to do the hunting for the Week. Leading to the current situation found themselves.

On the fourth day, they decided to hunt for some crocodiles near the Grey Terminal. Finding nothing so far they chose to split up.

Naruto had an odd feeling ever since he and Acia split up.

He kept hearing voices all around him. He was on guard the entire time but he still didn't know what was happening. 

Naruto continues to search for crocodile footprints when he senses a bullet is about to be shot at him.

Thinking quickly he drops everything and rolls to the right as a bullet hit where his leg had been.

Naruto quickly sees that it was a Sea stone bullet. These guys really are banking on a pretty pay check from me.

Naruto quickly gets out of the way as a sword hits where he was just at. He doesn't want to find out just how far they were going to go to get him.

He blocks two swords with his sabre.

He was about to transform when a chain was rapped around his neck and his strength immediately weekend. He still managed to get him off but not before one of them slipped a cuff onto one of his wrists.

When he finally got them away from them but then he felt a pipe hit his back. He doesn't have time to think on the pain as he senses that someone had another chain so he  narrowly dodges out the way and cuts them on their front with his slashes.

He counts 11 pirates now that he has taken one out. He smiles. He may not be able to use his fruit right now but that doesn't mean he can't take them out. He senses one about to shoot at him and before the pirate has time to think and he slams his sword into his chest killing him.

Naruto, while hating killing wouldn't shy away from it. He was going to be a pirate after all.

He quickly focuses back to the fight out of the ten remaining there are 3 with guns so in quick succession he takes them out using a slash killing two. His body begins aching but he was used to pain.

Meanwhile in the few seconds that Naruto took to take out the gun men the swordsmen huddle back to back looking horrified.

One of them voices this fear "I thought captain blue jam said that once that cuff or the chains were on him head be useless."

On answers back instantly as they see the final gunner who was trying to get to the huddle brutality killed as if by nothing from a blow two his head. "We must have been lied to or he was talking about that girl"

It was then that Naruto appeared in front of them. Laughing like a demon scaring them more than even blue jam. "No you were not lied to. This is just how strong I am without my fruit."

Naruto then disappears from their view and a scream is heard as one of them goes down followed by another till the last two try to run away but are struck regardless.

Naruto had killed eight of the twelve people who had come to capture him and Acia. None of them had the keys to the cuff and he was hurt bad. But he had to power through if he wanted to save Acia.

With Great speed he ran towards where he last saw her to see she was on the cusp of unconsciousness. There were 3 men looming over her all holding bloodied brass knuckles.

"Guess the brat was weaker than what the captain had been told"

"We better kill porchemy for the misinformation"

"Let's focus on taking the kid to Bluejam first"

Hearing enough Naruto blitzed towards the pirates and brutally mutilated them using his sabre Ace.  However his rampage was cut short by the fourth pirate coming out and shooting his arm.

"AAAAHHHH" screamed the 7 year old boy as he clutched his profusely bleeding arm.

However he had to tolerate the pain. He had to protect his friend. he had to protect Acia!

Naruto began walking towards the Man with his sabre. Every shot fired he dodged barely. Until he decapitated the man. Beaten, Battered and hungry he carried Acia all the way back to the compound.

"Why?" she whispered.

"Why what?" Naruto Replied.

"Why did you protect me?" Acia Asked.

"Because your my friend and How can I become The King of the Pirates If I Can't protect one of my precious people" he simply said.

However the Next question was a make or break for her.

"Do you want me to live?" she asked. as she awaited an answer she thought back to the times she asked people if roger had a child. How people would call that child a devil.  How people thought she was better off dead because of Her father's actions.

" You, Sabo, Luffy and even Dadan and the other mountain Bandits are like the family I never Had, And the family I've always wanted." Naruto said as he let out a teary eyed smile.

"So yes, I want you to live"

Flashback end

________________________________________________________________________________

That was day Portgas D. Acia fell in love with Naruto. He accepted her as who she truly was. The Daughter of the previous Pirate King and yet still wanted  her to live. She had started to see him as a source of strength for herself after the coming events. Someone who she could drop her guard around and protect her forever.

Then there was the Garp incident. When Garp was chasing them Sabo yelled something about grandpa using The Haki thing that the old Pirate captain had told them about.

That wasn't the thing to say. Because then Garp declared that instead of every six months he was going to come every three and ACTUALLY train them not just beating them up. 

They built their own hideout. It was decked out with a beautiful view of most of the island and a ton of traps to deter the bluejam pirates( and unfortunately Dadan)

Though their months of play and training quickly came to an end.