4: Solitary Confinement

The aggressive footsteps belonged to none other than the long blue-haired guard, Elise. She sneered as she looked at you, eyeing you from top to bottom with a disgusted look on her face. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she said harshly.

Face burning with embarrassment, you wondered if Elise had caught you touching yourself earlier.

"Does trash like you always go to sleep in the afternoon?" She continued to yell, spraying spit everywhere.

Ah, she didn't...

"Do you think you're here on vacation? This is a goddamned prison, you criminal! Get dressed this instant! You're heading straight to work!"

You didn't know where all this hostility was coming from, and you didn't appreciate it. This bitch needed to get knocked off her high horse.

"You could've just told me normally, you didn't have to be so rude," you muttered under your breath as you got dressed again. 

Elise watched your every move without blinking.

This damned psychopath.

Once you were ready to go, Elise leaned in and whispered. "Don't think you're all that special just because His Majesty was kind enough to walk your sorry ass to your cell. You're a filthy criminal in his eyes too. If you dropped dead here, he wouldn't even bat an eye."

Elise was seriously getting on your nerves. You wanted to punch her in the teeth to stop her from smirking like the devil she was. 

"Didn't I tell you to hurry the fuck up?" Elise slammed her bat on the ground, making you jump in your spot.

"Fucking hell, I'm ready," you snapped back.

Elise now aimed the tip of the bat at your jaw. "Talk back to me one more time, and this bat will meet your fucking face next."

She pressed the butt of her bat on your cheek as a gesture to usher you out of the room. You had only taken two steps from your spot when she suddenly chuckled out of nowhere.

"What's so funny?"

"I just remembered something," she smiled evilly.

"What?" 

"His Majesty once told me that he considered keeping some 'pets' in his office, but soon gave up on the idea. It's just not right to keep small animals where they won't be able to see the sun."

"And you're telling me this, why?"

Elise grinned. "Just because you got to sit inside his office doesn't mean you will ever go back there again. You're even lower than an animal, you hear me?"

Okay, that does it. This bitch asked for it. 

Your Vision glowed and next thing you knew Elise was on the ground, holding her jaw in pain. You stood above her with a closed fist and a shocked expression on your face. 

"You hit me!" Elise yelled at the top of her lungs. "You will regret this! You're dead!"

Fuck. How did that happen?! I didn't even touch her...

Just then, you noticed you weren't alone in the room. Lynette and Lyney were also there, and Lyney was standing right next to you, seemingly engulfed in flames.