🍋3. Cuffed

TW: Smut chapter alert!

You stripped out of your clothes and tried to get comfortable beneath the thin sheets of your bed. For a prison, you were happy to know your cell was not like a typical jail cell behind bars. In fact, you were staying in the same room that Traveler and Paimon were in when they were down here months ago.

As you sat there, you wondered if Wriothesley had read your file yet. You stretched and yawned. You knew there was no point stressing about it.

You examined your room. Where there should have been a door, there was just a hole in the wall for anyone to enter. A guard was stationed at the end of the hall at all times.

You watched the entrance with heavy eyes. Your lids were starting to shut. Just when you were about to let sleep wash over, you noticed a pair of heavy black boots nearing you inside the room. 

You blinked several times to see if you were dreaming. It was not until you felt a hand grab the back of your neck that your eyes snapped open and focused on the angry, but handsome man, in front of you. You let out a little gasp when you felt his fingers purposefully tangle your hair with slight pressure, making sure not to actually hurt you.

You were only wearing your underwear, and you didn't have time to put the rest of your clothes on, so you covered yourself with your sheets.

"I knew you were a bad girl, (y/n)," Wriothesley whispered inside your ear. 

"Wh-what are you-?" you managed to choke out. 

"Be quiet," he whispered again, tightening his hold on you. "If you speak without permission, you will regret it."

His husky whispers and threat inside your ear sent a wave of pleasure. Blood was rushing through your body at a record speed. The tugging of your hair and his breathy whispers were the perfect aphrodisiac. You didn't know what was happening to you. You felt like your heart was going to explode. Your locked away desires for Wriothesley suddenly surfaced, and the next thing you knew, you had both your hands wrapped around his neck and you had pulled him in for a kiss.

Wriothesley stared at you in slight shock. He didn't expect you to respond so boldly. He had severely underestimated you, and this turned him on like never before. The shock quickly faded away as he felt your lips on him. A strange feeling took over his body, but that hot sensation on his lips was what hit him the most.

"(y/n)," he tried to speak, but he was too distracted by your half-open lips.

He needed to taste you more. The heat from his body was rising fast. He had forgotten why he had come in the first place.

"Fuck it." 

You felt Wriothesley climb into your bed, making his way on top of you. He crashed his lips into yours again, immediately parting them so that his tongue could explore inside your mouth. Expertly he parted your legs with his knees. You felt his wandering hands at the same time find your thin bed sheet and pushed it aside. Without a second thought, his fingers traced up your bare leg and towards your thigh. He then slid his hand above your panties towards your hips, inching upwards to your waist.

His skin on yours caused you to moan inside his mouth. Wriothesley was taken back by such a lustful sound. He felt himself get so hard that he thought he would explode any moment.

His kisses now travelled towards your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot, making you moan once again. He covered your mouth with his free hand, while his other one wandered even faster upwards your body, towards your chest.

You desperately wanted him to touch you everywhere, but he was being careful. He didn't stay in one spot. Just as he began to move his hands away again, you bucked your hips into him, almost causing him to grunt. You felt his hard cock behind his pants, and your cheeks flushed pink as your eyes widened. You could tell he was huge.