Prologue

Afternoon broke into the Crystal Empire and the Friendship Express stopped at it's station as 6 ponies, a purple dragon and a blue hedgehog emerged out of it with suitcases.

The ponies were Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity, the Mane 6. They were the heroes of Equestria and Twilight became a princess due to fixing her friends' cutie marks, which represents their special talents.

The baby purple dragon was Spike, Twilight's number one assistant and the hero of the Crystal Empire, titling 'Spike the Brave and Glorious'.

Finally, the blue hedgehog was Sonic the Hedgehog, the hero of Mobius, defender of Green Hills, Fastest Thing Alive and breaker of the Paradox Prism.

Now your going to wonder, why Sonic is in Equestria.

When Sonic broke the Paradox Prism, he entered a universe known as New Yoke City, ruled by the Chaos Council, five alternate versions of Dr Eggman, his arch-nemesis.

He met up with Tails Nine, who didn't taken a liking to him at first, but slowly warms to him.

Sonic and Nine were then captured by the Council and Sonic met Rusty Rose. They were soon rescued by Rebel Rouge and Renegade Knucks. Before Rusty killed Sonic, Nine hacked into her and defeated the Egg Forcers.

They found the Shard of the Prism, but Rebel, Knucks and Rusty were fighting Mr Dr Eggman. Sonic realized that he broke the prism, shattering his world. He was ordered by Nine to grab the shard, only to get sucked into another world.

He entered Boscage Maze, meeting Prim Rouge, Gnarly Knuckles, Hangry Cat and Mangey Tails, who were starving, due to a 'monster'.

After realizing he fought the 'monster's' pet, he realized the actual monster was Thorn Rose.

She explains to him that the Scavengers were ruining nature and thought he was one of them. She did help him get to the shard, but she took it after hitting him.

The blue hedgehog managed to fix the relationship between the Scavengers and Thorn and went to get the shard, only for his nose to touch it and end up back in New Yoke.

Rebel and Knucks were disappointed that Sonic disappeared to Boscage Maze and Nine abandoned them. When battling the Chaos Council, Nine appeared and yet again abandoned the rebels and only came for Sonic, introducing him to the Grim as their new home.

Sonic thought it was amazing, but got him nowhere. He still wished he didn't broke the prism and went to New Yoke, helping the rebels. Nine finally came to help.

After the fox disappeared, Sonic went looking for him, only ending up in No Place, where there's pirates. He met Sails Tails, Batten Rouge and Black Rose, who thought he was part of an old pirate crew. After they took him onboard their ship, he sees Catfish, who was sleeping, and meets Knuckles the Dread, the captain of the crew.

After Dread told his story the next day, Sonic needed to get the shard to get back home. Dread's old crew showed up and the blue blur fought them.

Rusty appears and tells the Eggforcers to attack the crew.

When Rusty saw Black, the two of them couldn't believe that they were them from another universe.

After Sonic said that Dread could be a legend, the captain got back into himself again and the pirates and Sonic head after Rusty.

After touching the shard, sending him to the Shatterverse, he encountered his old rival, Shadow the Hedgehog, and he attacked him, bringing both of them to the now Ghostly Green Hills, which Sonic is blamed by Shadow.