Chapter 5: This is Our Big Night/The Most Important thing is Being Friends

Everyone was at the Boutique ready for the Fall Formal.

"I still can't believe we pulled that off!" Fluttershy said.

"I can! We're awesome!" Rainbow cheered.

"Enough chatter, girls. We need to get ready, and we need to look fabulous!" Rarity said.

"We'll be fine, Rares. You do your own thing. I just stick to whatever I like that styles me." Sonic said.

"I agree... I think we'll stay in our original outfits while you get into yours." Nine said.

The girls were later wearing dresses.

(A/N: I want to discribe them, but I guess you can imagine them in your head, if you already watched Equestria Girls.)

(Humane 6)

This is our big night

We're getting ready

And we're doing it up right

This is our big night

Friendship survived,

Now we'll start it out right

The time's right, gonna make it last 'cause it's the first night

That we're ever gonna start to just have fun together

We're so glad, so happy we could never be mad

Did it right now, this is our big night now

Six friends on the way up now

Six friends here to show you how

This is our big night

We're getting ready

And we're doing it up right

This is our big night

We made it happen

Now let's party all night

This is our big night

Rarity already had plans to give Sonic a tuxedo, which wasn't really his style, but he had no other option, now had he?

*******************************************

The group made it to the school at night, where Sonic and Twilight saw Flash with his car.

"Uh, Twilight!" Flash spoke "Look, I know you said 'no' about going to the Fall Formal with me, but would you reconsider and at least have one dance?"

"I didn't say 'no'! I mean, I did, but... I didn't mean no, to you. I was... Well, what I mean is... yes. I'd love to dance with you!" Twilight said, leaving Sonic to smirked.

"Be my guest, princess!" Sonic said as he walked in.

Twilight and Flash walked in, but Flash slammed himself to the wall by accident. Then they officially walked in.

***********************************************

Everyone was dancing to the music in the Fall Formal, though what made Twilight and Sonic curious , Sunset hasn't been seen.

"Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?" Twilight yelled, through the loud music.

"Maybe she was too embarrassed to show! She's gotta know you won by a landslide!" Rainbow called from the loud music.