Chapter 1: This Strange World/Meeting Fluttershy

The trio got up and groaned.

"Uh... Twilight?" Spike spoke up.

"Ugh, Spike, you're not suppose to-" Twilight trails off, seeing a purple dog with green eyes, hair, ears and underbelly, and it looked exactly like Spike. "Spike? Are you a... dog?"

Spike looks around his body, knowing he is a dog. "I think so."

Laughter was soon heared. And it came from Sonic, seeing Spike as a dog.

"OH MY CHAOS! THIS IS SO RICH! SPIKE'S A DOG! HAHAHA!" He laughed, but it was stopped when Spike bit his butt. "OW! What the heck?!"

"Why were you even laughing at me?" the dog asked.

"Sorry, Spike. I just found it funny because Spike is also a dog name." he said. Sonic was still a mobian with his New Yoke City appearance. "Anyway, we still have to-" He cuts himself off, seeing Twilight. "Oh my Chaos... no freaking way...."

"Okay, Sonic's still a mobian and I'm a dog, but I have no idea what you are, Twilight." Spike said.

Twilight looked at her hooves, only seeing hands that were smaller than Sonic's, knowing she wasn't a pony anymore.

"3....2....1...." Sonic counted and then covered his ears.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Twilight's scream was all at the distance too. When she stopped and covered her mouth, she began to look at her new form, nervously.

"Okay, I knew you'd take that kind of reaction that you're a human, now. We've had some humans on Mobius." Sonic said, looking to see Spike was scratching his ear like a dog. "Yeah, and a dog definably does that."

Twilight was breathing heavily, over her reaction.

"Twilight, you need to keep it together!" Spike said.

She stopped and looked at Spike. "What.... does the rest of me look like?!"

"Well, you still have your colour. You also have a light blue dress with a small pink bow at your neck and a purple skirt that has your cutie mark. Did I mention you have purple boots with black tips?" Sonic said.

"Only you! But not like you! Your muzzle is really small!" Spike said. Sonic started to glare at him as he chuckled nervously.

"My muzzle?!" Twilight asked, touching her 'muzzle'. She was about to scream, but thankfully, Spike stopped her and Sonic was beside her.

"Are you gonna scream again?" the hedgehog asked. Twilight shook her head as Spike uncovers her mouth. "Good. You wouldn't want us to get involved. I mean, what would everyone else think?"

The trio looked as their surroundings.

"Where are we?" Spike asked.

"Probably a city, unlike New Yoke." Sonic said. "In other rounds, I'm not sure where we are." He turns to a stature they were in front of. "Looks like after all this time, a portal was secretly hidden here. If Tails was here, he'd know what's going on."

Groans appeared behind Sonic as he turned seeing the Shatterverse versions of his friends, except Nine since he's with Sunset, and Shadow.

"Darn, what the heck just happened?" the black hedgehog asked, before seeing Sonic. "Sonic? You're alive?!"

"Everyone?! How'd you get here?!"

"One moment I saw you fading, the next moment me and those versions of your friends are here."