Chapter 3: Meeting Rarity/Challenging Rainbow Dash/Cafeteria Song

The next day past, as everyone was awake, ready for the day to begin.

"Good morning, students, and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard." the principle said.

"So, today's the day, huh?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah. You're right." Nine aid.

"Fluttershy said I'd need to win over all those different groups if I wanna become Princess of the Fall Formal. So I've compiled a list of talking points." Twilight said.

"You made a list? That's so unlike you!" Spike laughed as the list was reveiled to be very long and he laughs nervously.

"You were saying?" Sonic said, smugly at Spike.

"Uh... Please... Continue." Spike said.

"Yeah... please do..." Knucks said.

"I'll start introducing myself, sprinkle in some things I learned about their world into the conversation, show them how I fit in here!" Twilight explained. She then sighs. "Okay, guys. Time to make a good first impression on my fellow students. The whole world sorta depends on it." she opened the door, as the heroes walk through the hallway. But everyone started chuckling at Twilight. "Why is everybody looking at me funny?" Just then, someone pushes her as the mobians gasped and followed her. They managed to get through before the door was shut. "Whoa! What're you...? Why did you...?" The person who pushed Twilight in a classroom has revieled their face.

It was a girl with white skin, a blue outfit with purple boots and a skirt with Rarity's cutie mark. She also had Rarity's makeup, curly hair and eyes.

"Rarity?" both Twilight and Sonic spoke up, seeing this world's version of Rarity.

Rarity checked the height of Twilight, but then gets an idea and gets a green dress with a blonde wig.

"Perfect!" she then puts it on Twilight. It almost made Sonic laugh, but he kept it to himself. "Oh, yes. This is good! No one will recognize you!"

"Why wouldn't I wanna be–" Twilight couldn't finish as Rarity continues as she approaches Spike.

"And we'll need a disguise for your dog, which is too bad. He really is so adorable! Y'know, with a little work, I think I could make him look like a rabbit instead." Rarity said, as Spike already loved her, but he fell out of Twilight's bag.

"Oof.... that's gotta hurt." Sonic commented, seeing what Spike did.

"A rabbit?" Twilight asked.

"Rarity, you do know the disguise won't-" Nine was cut off when Applejack opened the door.

"There you are, Twilight." she said.

"So much for the disguise." Rarity said.

"I've been trying to say the disguise won't work." Nine said.

"I've been lookin' all over for ya!" Applejack said, entering the classroom.

Fluttershy appeared, shyly. "Me too."

Pinkie appeared, but she was upside down. "Me three!" She looks in front of Twilight. " I like your new look!"

"How was she..." Rebel was going to ask, but Sonic cuts her off.

"It's Pinkie Pie, we don't question it." he said.

"I do have an eye for these sorts of things. Not that you seem to care." Rarity said, not very happy to see the girls.