Chapter 2: Entering the Fall Formal/Meeting Pinkie Pie and Applejack/Library job

Everyone has arrived at the principle office, with Nine at the front.

"This is Principle Celestia's office. Since you all know, she's the counterpart of Princess Celestia. Some students get detention from either her or Vice-Principle Luna, who's the counterpart of Princess Luna." Nine explained. "And for your information, yes, they're still sisters."

"I was gonna ask that. Thanks for the heads up, Nine." Sonic said.

"Sonic, are you sure about Nine?" Shadow asked.

"Shadow, he already said he realized he has trust issues. I'm sure we can help him get through these trust issues."

"...fine. But let's see how he gets on when we fix this."

Twilight knocked at the door as a familiar voice said "Come in."

The mobians and Twilight entered the office as Twilight had her eyes closes, gracefully walking. Sonic grabbed her and shook his head. They stopped at the desk, where the principle had covered her face in files.

"Can I help you?" the familiar voice of Celestia asked.

Sonic looked at Twilight, who was nervous, as the principle uncovers her face to see and it really was the counterpart of Princess Celestia.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle. Fluttershy mentioned something about a crown." Twilight said.

"We were wondering if you still have it, since Fluttershy gave it to you." Nine said. He was familiar with the school after meeting Sunset, seeing her do all the bad things while he watched.

"Yes, Nine. But I gave it to Vice-Principle Luna for safe keeping for the Princess of the Fall Formal." Celestia said as she puts the files back on the shelf.

"Yes, but technically-" Twilight trailed off, wondering what Celestia just said. "Princess of the Fall Formal?"

"It's Canterlot High's biggest event of the year." she replied.

"Like the Grand Galloping Gala."

"Twilight! No! This isn't Equestria!" Sonic whispered.

"Grand... Galloping Gala?" Celestia repeated.

"It's like the Grand Galloping Gala, but it has music and dancing." Nine whispered to Twilight and then spoke out loud to Celestia, and lied. "It was a big day and event back at her old school."

"Ah, I see. You've been to that school, Nine?"

"Uh... maybe? I don't take it personal, due to some incident I had."

"Well, every year the crown's owned by that one girl and she gets it."

The group of mobians and Twilight look to see pictures of Sunset, winning the Fall Formal.

"Jeez, talk about grewsome" Sonic muttered.

"If Sunset gets her hands on the Element of Magic, we're done for." Nine said. He then turns to Celestia. "I think we're clear, Principle Celestia." He and the others walked out the door.

"Well, that's good to know, Nine. Keep your eyes on your friend." she said

"I will."

"And if you all ever need me, my door is always open." she closes the door.

"I thought she said her door is always open?" Sonic asked.

"She means we're always welcome into her office when something goes wrong or if there's a problem none of us can solve." Nine explained.

"Oh."

Later, the mobians, Twilight and Spike were in the main hallway.

"Twilight, why didn't you stop Nine from lying and tell her the crown was yours?" Spike asked.