Chapter 4: The Truth/Fixing the Hall/Time To Come Together

At the every same day, everyone was chatting, wearing the Wondercolts ears and tails.

"Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?" Rarity asked, clearly happy of what her idea did.

"It was a great idea, Rarity!" Twilight commented.

"Yeah! At this point, everyone will be voting for Twilight at this point." Sonic agreed. The mobians and the Humane 6 notice Sunset Shimmer walking off with a smile.

"Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal." Applejack said.

Sonic couldn't help but to stare. He looks at Sails, Mangey and Nine and nods. The hedgehog and two foxes hid in the corner, seeing Sunset and Vice-Principle Luna's office as she knocked on the door, leaving the Vice-Principle to open the door, looking at Sunset.

"Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!" the girl said, putting on fake sad eyes.

***************************

They later reached the hall, with Sonic shocked, Nine growling, knowing it was Sunset, and Sails and Mangey upset. The hall for the Fall Formal was a mess.

"Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?" Sunset said.

"Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?" Luna asked.

"Because I have proof." Sunset said, handing her pictures.

"We gotta do something." Sonic muttered.

"Wait until we find the Prism. Then we can fix your home and save the Shatterverse." Nine said.

"We gotta tell her that Twilight was with us the whole time, and she would never wreck the place."

*****************************************

Later, Twilight was in Vice-Principle Luna's office.

"But... But I don't understand!" Twilight said, clearly not knowing what was going on.

"This is clearly you in the photographs, is it not?" Luna said, showing the pictures of Twilight, at the hall.

"Yes, but..."

"I think it should be fairly obvious that the school cannot let someone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crown."

A knock at the door happened, as Flash Sentry came in.

"Vice Principal Luna. I found these in a trash can in the library. Thought you should see them." he said, showing the photo of someone, who was cut off of the picture, in the soccer field and Twilight at the hall. "Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight was the one who trashed the gym."

"And we can tell that Twilight was with me and my friends the whole time!" Came Sonic's voice as he and the mobians entered the room. "How could she trash the hall where the Fall Formal is? She was with us the whole time!"

"Exactly. Only a cheater would play fair cards with her." Nine said.

"I appreciate you bringing these to my attention, Flash. And Nine, you considered that you and those others were with her the entire time." Luna said and then turns to Twilight. "In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal."

"YES!" Sonic cheered, as Twilight was lightened up, hugging the mobians and Flash.

"Thank you! You have no idea how important this is to me!" she said.