❥Chapter 1: Mine❥

I messed up a big time. I gritted my teeth as I ran down the road frantically, running away from my life was threatened. I swear working as a hero sure do comes with lots of pros and cons but if I was to weight them both, the cons would outweigh all green flags of pros! Death is the biggest red flag in those cons.

I squeeze my eyes as I try to stop myself from crying, I'm a big coward I ran away as soon as my identity was exposed. What the hell should I do then? Let myself be killed by those villains? Or worse get turned into dust by that lunatic: Shigaraki.

As i finally made my way to a safe spot near an abandoned building, i leaned against it and try to catch my breath. "What has gone wrong?" I mutter under my breath. I was so sure i was living a pretty decent time with them or i must say spying them how the hell they sniffed out my real identity??

Year before the incident

"Do you wanna be my friend?" Toga looks down at me as i lay lifeless on the ground all covered in bruises and blood, my clothes and hair all messed up, my whole body trembling in fear and pain. I had managed to run away from my home but it never occurred to me they would turn me into a dead-meat. My whole body hurts especially i feel the heat buzzing on my calf and face. I'm sure it will leave a nasty scar.

I, who has the quirk to travel in between present and future, was exploited by my adoptive family. How my father used my quirk for his own illegal actions and to use me as a mere tool for his own goods. But my quirk has its own limitations which earned me quite some beatings from time to time for example when a deal doesn't go his way I would either get starved for a whole week or I'll be beaten to death, tho not completely to death.

My quirk is my body must exist in the future for me to travel between present and future, like a satellite communication, my present self is the transmitter and the future one is receiver. If I die in either one of the timelines my body will be stuck in one timeline and I won't be able to travel back in the desired time. Like if I were to die in the future my body will return to present but since the receiving end is not there in the future I can't travel back anymore. It means I'm pretty useless. Well how do I know the last part? Because I died in the future and now I'm stuck in present forever. I get visions of future from time to time but its only random and I can't see anything on my own like Nighteye. And that's more than the reason why I'm lying down here like a pulp on this cold ground.

Toga stares at me as I don't answer her but the creepy smile on her face never fades.

"Do you want us to help you?" A man's voice came from behind her. I turn my head to the voice. The man was sitting peacefully in the shadows, as he come forward the moonlight falls over him and I could see him in the dark. He had burn marks and stitches all over his body, I could tell at one glance who it was.

"DABI~" Toga called him out sweetly, "do you want to help her?" She looked in between us. There was a silence for a moment, right now I couldn't afford to die here miserably nor I wanted to know why these cruel villains are so willing to help me. My survival comes first.

"Help.." a low cry broke from my voice "please help" I cried in pain. It was hard to even breath i don't know how I managed to speak. But the moment I utter those words, Toga and Dabi wasted no time and and nodded while looking into each others eyes. Comradeship for sure. Then Dabi walked over me and lifted me up in his arms, it was strange to feel this warm in that maniac's arm.

"Just close your eyes we won't hurt you." It was this reassurance from Toga and I shut my eyes and fell asleep. It was a long and deep nightmare for me which ended with warmth of a stranger or to be more precise a villain.

"Looks like we got another champ in our league." Toga happily treaded as Dabi carried me behind her into their hideout.
"Don't get all excited. We don't know how he will react after finding out we brought someone to our hideout." Dabi casually spoke.

"He is a good guy I'm sure he wouldn't mind after all he still has a spot for people like us." Toga speaks cheerfully, "and if he still have any problem with me bringing my friend over I guess I'll just kill him." She seriously took a note of that for a moment.

"Ugh whatever" Dabi ruffled his hair in irritation, "just don't get us in trouble."

"But why did you let me take her with us?" Toga asked her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"Just because." Dabi replied flatly.

"Aw that's not an answer but anyways I'm so happy~" she kept treading happily as they made it to their hideout.

______________________________________

"No." Shigaraki flatly refused to take in someone else who he doubts can be a spy. "I can't take the risk of letting us get caught because of your whims." He shoot a glare to both Toga and Dabi and then he glanced over me as i was still in Dabi's arms.

"Come on don't be like that, I'm sure she's a runaway just like me." Toga pleaded Shigaraki who didn't even bothered hiding his scowl. "And besides she's now my friend, i can't let her roam around like this! Look at her she's so pitiful." She made a sorry face as she cast me a glance.

"Yeah we will take full responsibility of her. And judging by how desperate she was to survive she can't be a hero. Do you think those prideful heroes would beg us to help?" Dabi scoffed at his own idea.

"Why are you so insistent about this Dabi?" Shigaraki raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know but it looks fun to me." He simply shrugged nonchalantly and Shigaraki couldn't help but sigh.

"Fine. But if anything happens you two will be held responsible." He finally approved of this and went to his room before casting another glance at me. Toga became so happy that she squeaked and did a happy dance. Dabi ignored her and carry me in her room.

"I can trust you in this right? You won't suck her blood out she will die if you do that." Dabi asked Toga suspiciously.

"No way I will nurse her back to health!" She pouted, "and besides she's unconscious it won't be fun if i do things to her when she won't even give me a reaction."

"Yeah right." Dabi took a quick note of what Toga said and left the room.

"Its time to get your treatment ~" Toga said excitedly as she brings out stuff to wipe me clean and change my clothes into, it was kinda unexpected of her but the question is: will i really get out of here unscathed?

______________________________________

Phew the chapter ended quite fast. I want to write more but i would have writer's block at this rate. let's enjoy the story together . Tell me  in the comments how's the first chapter. I rewrite it quite many times now.