Hero vs Villain... Fight !

Y/N POV

Today we are in heroic class waiting for the teacher to show up, the class was theorizing about who it was but I and Izuku knew.

AM : I'AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL MAN !

Quite unique for a "normal" man, but of course everyone was hyped by All might's apparence well I can't blame them.

AM : Today for heroic class we'll have battle training, but heroes are not fully heroes without their costume ! Your costumes are inside these case, with your costume blueprint and ideas the support department made for you so take care of it ! Now, put these on and join me in ground gamma !

We went to the changing room and put on the costume mine is just an additionnal armor on my torse, forearms, and legs it hep me tank up blows but not the shock but It's all what I need. And then... there Izuku's costume.

Y/N : Pfff, seriously a mask with an All might's like smile ? And also All might's hair strands ? Are you going for the 'All might fanboy hero' ? *I asked teasingly*

Izuku : 'How did he knew ?' Was it that obvious ?

Y/N : 'You can't hide your secrets away from your big brother' yes it was.

Timeskip to 1-A joining All might brought to you with Y/N teasing Izuku like the big brother he is.

AM : You are looking fantastic in your costumes everyone, so for the setting it will be hero vs villain scenario in two vs two, the villain must hide and protect a weapon until the time run down or capture the hero team with the capture tape, the hero team must either capture the weapon in the limited amount of time or capture every villains.

Iida : How will the teams be sorted out ?

AM : Good question young Iida ! We'll be doing a lotterie to decide the teams !

Iida : May I ask why a lotterie ?

Y/N : Because heroes never get to choose with who they're working with, so a lotterie will mimic those conditions.

AM : Exactly young Y/N, now let's do the the teaming !

(The teams are the same in canon)

AM : young Y/N, it would seem you are by yourself, you can decide with who you'll be teaming with !

Y/N : I choose to be alone. I want to give an advantage to the enemy team, and it will be bakugo's team.

AM : A-Are you sure young Y/N ?

I just nod unphazed while everyone is gobsmacked and a pissed off bakugo

Bakugo : Are you looking down on me Y/N !?

Y/N : as a matter of fact, with your attitude yes I do

Bakugo : YOU WANNA DIE YOU DAMN BUG ?!?!!

Y/N : keep that energy for the fight. *I say glaring at katsuki*

AM : Not now both of you, the battle training is about to begin !

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku's team getting ready.

(Author note : the plans is the same)

Izuku's POV :

AM : Hero team can begin !

We rushed inside the building and like I predicted Kac-Bakugo came for me.

Bakugo : YOU THINK YOU STAND A CHANCE YOU DAMN DEKU !?!?

Izuku : Uraraka go ! Proceed with the plan !

She nod

Uraraka : Be careful !

Bakugo : YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME BY YOURSELF ?!?! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET !!!

He attack me with his right hook, I dodged with ease, grabbed it and slammed his back on the ground knocking the wind out of his lungs, he barely stood back up but I continue to punch him, face, stomach and one last punch on the liver knocking him unconscious and wrapped him with capture tape.

AM : Young Bakugo is captured !

I hurry to catch up with Uraraka, she found the weapon and Iida patroling around it.

Izuku : I'll make a distraction while you sneak on the weapon. *I whisper*

Uraraka : Okay, careful Iida removed everything so he can run undisturbed.

I nod and give her the signal to go hide behind one of the pillars.

One for all 20% DELAWARE SMASH

My attack took Iida by surprise and uraraka started to sneak toward the weapon.

Iida : You got me by surprise Midoryia but It's the end of the way for you !

AM : Weapon has been captured ! Hero team win !

Y/N POV :

AM : SO, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO'S THE MVP ?

Y/N : It's Izuku, crystal clear, he came up with an efficient yet simple plan, predicted Bakugo's chase, captured him, allowing uraraka to proceed and stalled time for uraraka to capture the weapon.

AM : EXACTLY YOUNG Y/N 'he perceived more then what I had to say ...'

Timeskip brought to you by Team Bakugo readying to fight against Y/N, Iida stressed up, bakugo full of goblin energy more then ever.

(Team bakugo is hero team)

AM : HERO TEAM CAN BEGIN !!!

I stand ready, my plan was simple I blocked off every passages with pure nails blades thus creating a way they are forced to follow, the weapon on the very top of the building, but to reach it they have to confront me, in the arena where I stand.

And no mercy on them  !

They both came up to the arena

Y/N : Well well, you both fell into the obvious trap.

Bakugo: The hell are you talking about ?!

I snap my fingers, pure nails blades sealing both doors, and bring out a pure nails long sword.

Y/N : Come on, heroes~ show me what you can do !

Without warning I charged at the both of them, intentionally giving shallow cuts wounds.

Iida is rushing to me, same for bakugo,  I just dodge them and couldn't stop themselves from crashing on each other, I cast vengeful spirit and knock Iida out unconscious, I then throw away my sword as it is in my honor code to fight someone without a blade to do the same.

Y/N : Ready or not Bakugo here we go !

I rush at him, he sends many explosions to me but my cloak and chitin tank it up easily, once close enough, I sends a heavy uppercut and kick him on the stomach while still in the air, he barely got on his knees that I kick him on his back, pinned him down and reeled a punch and aimed for the head, knocking him down.

AM : VILLAIN TEAM WIN !

Y/N : That was for insulting my little brother.

I went back to the observation room and saw how everyone was impressed by my fight.

Eijiro : Y/N that was so cool and manly !!! You gotta train me sometime !!!

Y/N : Yeah whenever you like Eijirobro.

Chapter end
Phew that was pretty thoughtful to write. Next chapter is the last chapter made in advance !
Have a wonderful day/night !