Sports Festival !

Just a little note, I forgot to do the class representant election, but to resume how it went, Y/N was chosen along Izuku but decided to give the role to Iida and Yaoyorozu as a way for them to build up confidences. Anyway back to story.

Y/N POV 1 week later :
Aizawa sensei : Alright class, you have survived an attack of villains but the fight isn't yet...

Everyone : 'More villains ?!?'

Aizawa sensei : The sports festival is approaching, you all have the entire week to train, all classes are cancelled,  so don't slack off, class dismissed.

With that he returned to his cocoon.

But when we opened the door we were surrounded by students...

Eijiro : whoa what going on ?

Y/N, Katsuki : They are scouting us, go see the strongest among 1-A.

Don't even think about it...

??? : So this is the class that survived to a villains attack  huh. So it is just a bunch of cocky brats !

Katsuki was about to yell but I Shut him up and went to face that man.

Y/N : What make you think we are cocky ? If you're about to say 'since you survived a villains attack that must have boost your egos' then I'll make it clear that not a thing to boast about, we could have died, we could have seen each others get butchered, see our teacher die to the hands of a monster made to kill All Might... So. Where. Is. The. Boasting. About.

I said it all while glaring at that impudent blond hair, he was stuttering, he was then about to insult me, judging from his eyes when he got chopped on the neck.

Kendo : I'm so sorry about Monoma, he just have an inferiority complex but he can be a good guy I promise, the name is Kendo Itsuka, nice to meet you.

Y/N : Y/N Midoriya, nice to meet you.

At that she drag Monoma away and... Aizawa's secret love child approach us.

??? : Listen, I declare war on you 1-A, if I manage to win then I'll be able to join hero course that our goals to general studies course students.

Y/N : Then good luck because we won't slack off on our training. But too bad you speak with so much disrespect because I would have accepted you with open arms.

With that I opened a path through the crowd and led my class to lunch. And went to the training ground with my group so Me, Izuku, Iida, Uraraka, Asui, Eijiro and Yaoyorozu.

Y/N : Eijiro, about your quirk, It's your skin that harden or the muscles ?

Eijiro : both actually and It's very taxing in stamina, why ?

I was noting something while nodding and gave him a whole training plan.

Y/N : follow the training I gave you it should help you, gain more stamina, strenghten your quirk and help with the decrease of mobility.

Eijiro was looking at me with stars in his eyes before giving his best smile.

Eijiro : Now I'll defenitely won't slack off  !

And Yaoyorozu came up to me.

Yaoyorozu : Y/N I was wondering if you could teach me swordmanship.

Y/N : Sure I can do that.

It was afternoon after school I went to buy some stuff when I saw a particular shop I got curious and went inside, seeing a lady creating something.

Salubra : Why hello there higher being It's a pleasure to meet you my name is Salubra, owner of this shop.