A meeting set on pale ore, Hero names

A big thanks to HatakeRS123 for the name for Hollow knight ! And MOST IMPORTANTLY A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL READERS WE HAVE REACHED 300+ VIEWS IN A FEW WEEKS ! Thank you all and enjoy !

Hornet POV :

Hornet : your new name will be Lucius !

Lucius : Lucius... I love that name ! From now on I shall be Lucius !

With that we left Hallownest and after days of walk and manage to live in a city, named New York and together we aclimated ourselves to the world while searching for our father... or should I say the pale king.

Timeskip to the UA sports festival

Me and Lucius turned on the TV to watch this year of UA's sports festival, since we couldn't find any traces of the pale King, and when the year representant Y/N Midoriya came to give his speech we were shocked to see our father.

Lucius : No hold on It's not dad ! It's someone else definitely a sibling though. We must go talk to him ! He probably know where father is !

Back to the present Y/N POV:

As usual we talked to each others while waiting for Aizawa sensei when he finally open the door we quickly went back to our seats

Aizawa sensei : Today will be a different type of class because you'll be choosing your hero names but not with me...

Midnight sensei slam open the door

Midnight sensei : i'll be the one to help you because Aizawa suck at naming !

Aizawa sensei wasted no time and went to sleep like the catterpillar he is.

And we got handed with a board to write the hero name

Midnight sensei : You all write a hero name and come in front to present it

We all take some time to think, but I was struggling a bit, while others show and explain it.

Y/N : 'Shiro, the Pale Knight ? Maybe ?'

A/n : Not gonna lie I'm stumped for a hero name

Since I couldn't think of anything else I wrote it down and went to present it

Y/N : I have been struggling and manage to only find this name...

I show my hero name

Y/N : Shiro, the pale knight.

Midnight sensei : Simple but really good and it fit you more !

I just nod and went back to my seat.

(Compilation of Y/N on peoples hero names)

Tsu : Froppy

'Not gonna lie that kinda cute !'

Uraraka : Uravity

'Sound good !'

Ashido : Alien queen !

'Ooof self burn'

Eijiro : Red Riot !

'Sound badass !'

Aoyama : can't stop twinkling

'That much was expected of me for the french boy (._.)'

Bakugou : MURDER KING EXPLOTION GOD !!

Hero naming later :

Aizawa sensei : Alright, now that's out of the way here are the peoples who received internship propositions.

Y/N Midoryia : 5 063

Izuku Midoriya : 3 962

(Rest is canon)

I'm busy choosing with who i'll do my internship with but I got a few interesting ones :
Edgeshot
Hawks
Nighteye

'Hmm... huh ? Miruko ? I though she didn't liked intern ? Well someone like her wouldn't want to lose time... Miruko it is then !'

I take Miruko's internship proposition  and fill it in

Izuku : Who are you choosing  for the internship ?

Y/N : Miruko, I know she's one to not lose time so she will most likely push me to a very fast pace, I get some challenges.

Izuku : To manage to spike Miruko's interest... that actually sound like you...

Y/N : And you are going to internship with who ?

Izuku : Gran Torino, *he then whisper* it's All Might's mentor...

I just nod, and finish to fill the paper.

Timeskip to internship

Aizawa sensei : Alright, today is the start of your internship, so don't lose your hero costume, and work hard.

Everyone : Yes sensei !

I have to meet Miruko at an hotel at xxxxx since she doesn't have an agency.

So I wasted no time and went on toward the meeting place.

After 10 minutes or so I was infront of the hotel and went inside, toward the receptionist.

Y/N : Hello, I'm the intern with Miruko   Y/N Midoryia where is she ?

Receptionist : Miruko told me you'll be coming... she's in the chamber 309 on the very top.

Y/N : Thank you, have a  good day.

I went toward the stairs and climb them fast not wanting to take more time. And finally I'm infront of the room 309 and knock on the door, I hear her footsteps approaching and swing a foot at me, but with my quick reflect I grab her ankle and keep her in place, she do pack some kicks though... I felt it.

Miruko : Alway aware I see, I was right about you, I'll teach you how to be fast and moving around the city efficiently while also fighting, so don't you dare hold back. My name is Miruko, what's your ?

Y/N : I'm Shiro, the pale knight !

Miruko : Simple and yet very good, for today we will have a spar and at night we'll do a patrol around Hosu, I plan on catching The Hero Killer Stain !

I just nod and follow her to the training ground, on the roof.

Miruko : You better give me everything you have or I'll beat your ass even harder !

Y/N : That I wasn't planning to do, I will always face my enemy with full strenght !

Miruko : I like you more and more, you speak my language !

Y/N/Miruko : Might Make Right !

And with that we rushed at each other, I'll match her fighting style to her speed, with her the slower I'am the more her winning chances increase.

She jump and drop kick toward me, while I stand ready to parry her strike

End of chapter

A huge thanks for continuing to read my book right now we are at 387 reads it simply amaze me how much my crash test is appreciated.

990 words todays

Anyway I wish you all a wonderful day/night and until next time !