Learning about You.

Y/N POV :

The tension was high as I spoken, I see their shadowed shapes, one is in normal proportion in physical appearence with a thinner frame, but the second, he seemed to be on his knees, and still remain taller then the first one and he look way larger, he clearly can pack some punches with his build, great... a duo of thugs, one specialized in agility the other in raw strenght, if anything I should focus on the thin one, while also dodging the bulky one...

???1 : Greeting... we have a question for you, would you be so kind to tell us about your father.

Y/N : I'm sorry but I don't think I've ever met my real father, if anything I only grew up with a mother, yet that was when I was 4, the other family was abusive, treating me as some sort of pet to be sold, but who are YOU to ask such question ?

???1 : The name's Hornet, sorry for appearing disrespectful.

???2 : Oh, yes so sorry for our lack of respect, my name is Lucius my friend or should I say step-brother ?

Y/N : ... ... Wait what ?!

Hornet : To put it simple you and us three are born from the same father, the Pale King however years ago he disappeared from Hallownest, the kingdom he was ruling over, all because he was pretending for the title of the king of the greatest kingdom, in the end he failed, and was though to be dead but from the look of it with you existing... he's still alive, which now mean that he ran away leaving the kingdom to It's doom, how can I tell your asking ? Well from Lucius point of view your identical in apparence with father but your not like him, your humble, and from how you took priority in protecting that human, your also caring.

Y/N : What do you mean human ? Aren't WE humans ?

Lucius : That's where your wrong step-brother, we are higher being insects

Y/N : Again with that 'higher being' thing, what does that mean ?

Lucius : A Higher being is a god-like creature, detaining great powers, father is a wyrm, he has multiples abilities such as, the expansion of the mind, foresight and manipulation of the SOUL, and from the sports festival you already use the SOUL expertly but you limits your capacities so if you want, I can teach you some technics of mine.

Y/N : Well I would love to catch up with my step siblings, but that was kinda suddent and I may not be able to offer you guys a roof, since Miss Inko already have difficulties paying rent and food, so on my side I give some support.

Hornet : Worry not, sibling for when traveling here we've been gainning money, we currently live in a nearby hotel, and eat full, though I appreciate your worry.

Y/N : Will you guys try to go for UA ?

Lucius : Isn't it too late ?

Y/N : I think I can manage something, IF I manage to spike Principal Nezu's interest, then he might just take guys in.

Hornet : And how do you intend to interest him ? From what I know he's quite the genius.

Y/N : Well I heard rumors yesterday but at that time I just dismissed it, but it might be worth the try, APPARENTLY if the rumors are true then Principal Nezu is trying to figure out someone's identity in Class 1-A so I hardly believe that there someone else that is mysterious enough for Principal Nezu other then me, not bragging about it though.

Lucius : Well isn't that convenient ?

Y/N : Well the rumors says that he been at it ever since the first day of school.

Hornet : Why couldn't he consult you about it ?

I just deadpan at her

Y/N : Kinda stupid that question, maybe because I myself didn't knew anything up until now.*said in a sarcastic tone*