02. no thoughts

So boring

So boring.. 

The principal, who you still didn't know what his name was, had been currently talking about something. A speech maybe? You really didn't care as you tuned him out.

Your mind dozes off to the manga you read today, and your urges tell you to finish it. Maybe you should recommend Kusuo to read it too? Would he expect that -

He nudges your shoulder. 'No spoilers if you're going to want me to read it.'  You chuckle sheepishly. 'Sorry..' 

'By the way, are you explaining to the non-existent audience about your powers again?-'

Two large hands cover you and your brothers eyes, and you're confused before a gruffy and silly voice speaks. "GUESS WHO!"

'There's always one guy that my telepathy fails to spot.' Kusuo frowned.

 "Riki Nendo!" You whisper gladly. At first, when Nendo started to hang around your brother, you were honestly worried. He looked like a total delinquent! And with Kusuoo being a psychic you didn't want him to be influenced.

Though he was a nice guy, really. But Kusuo just thinks he's a bit dumb in the head. 'That's because he is.' Kusuo spoke back to you with a frown.

'Whatever!' You think as Nendo continues babbling on and on about something.

'Alright, this plan will definitely work.' Kusuo then heard. He was about to question it when suddenly a boy with green puffy hair fell to the ground, with students whispering among each other.

"He passed out!" 

"Low blood pressure?" 

"Wait, what?" You turn around to see one of your classmates almost dead on the floor. "Is that-" You were cut off once again as Nendo went over to the student, who was named Takahashi. The students were weirded out a bit and parted like the red sea when Nendo held Takashi, screaming and asking if he was okay. 

'See! He's not a bad person once you get to know him.' You try convincing your brother as you two watch Nendo.

The butt-chinned delinquent then shook Takahashi's body before giving him some punches in an attempt to wake the green-haired student up.

'That doesn't look very nice.' He says and you look hesitant to defend Nendo. 

'Well he, uh...' You stop to wince at the sight. 

Nendo was giving mouth to mouth on...Takahashi. 'Wow.' Kusuo hums. 'That's..That's kind of gay..'  You think and look away to cover your mouth.

"Nendo what are you doing?!" An adult calls out, making the idiot turn around with a confused sound. "Take him to the nurse!" As if a lightbulb flickered in the mans mind he nodded.