09. reita toritsuka

Kusuo was about to just go home like he usually did with you, but something caught him off guard, stopping in his tracks

"Oh, we have mail." You point out, walking over to grab the envelope sticking out of your mailbox. 

"Catch!" 

'You know there was no fun in that.'  He says, grabbing the envelope from your hands. "Well, sorreee..Jeez." You replied, crossing your arms.

'It's for me. Weird. Usually I don't ever get any mai-'

    " I KNOW ABOUT YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS. "

'what.'

"WHAT."

And now you're In Kusuo's room, reading the letter as you sit beside him on the edge of his bed. Reading the letter silently, the paper requested Kusuo to take them in and be your brother's apprentice, as the person who wrote the letter also had supernatural abilities. 

How lucky.

'He's already calling me Master?'  Kusuo questioned, and you let out a snicker. "That's some loyalty there."

"I'LL COME AND GREET YOU SOME TIME SOON
      SINCERELY , YOUR FAITHFUL SERVANT.
"

"Apprentice to servant that fast huh? Crazy.." You mutter as Kusuo puts the letter back down on his desk. 'That's not the problem. The real issue here is that there's another psychic.'

You paused blankly. "So..You're jealous.?"

'What the hell? No.' He frowned, as if he didn't do that enough. 'I need to find out what he's like, before he even get's here.' You simply hum in reply, watching as he removes a thin transparent glove from his hand.

"Right, psychometry, I forgot you had that."

As Kusuo rambled on about psychometry to his other audience, he finally gathered the courage to touch the letter.

However, it was already too late to use the said power when you hear the doorbell ring from outside. You and Kusuo turn your heads to his bedroom door, silent confusion filling both of you. 

A minute later, there's this purple haired crack head looking around your brother's room, smiling as his head darted around to random objects placed around the space.