04. delusional

'I'm Shun Kaido, an 11th grader at PK academy

'I'm Shun Kaido, an 11th grader at PK academy.'

... 'Atleast that's my cover story.'

'In reality, a force called black beep dwells in my right arm. But they are trying to steal this power from me and create a new world order. I'm referring to;

The dark reunion! But with my power I will protect the world, I the jet black wings!'

"hehehheh..." A boy chuckled. His baby blue hair swept to the side, covering his right eye while the ends of his uniform was cut into split ends, though you figure it was probably done on purpose. On his hands, were red bandages wrapped around them tightly, and his blazer was draped over his shoulders.

Kusuo pulled you to his right, on the safer side of the side walk, as he did not want you near the delusional twerp. "Hm?" You curiously hum, looking over to your blue haired classmate, before Kusuo pulled his hand up and blocking you from seeing him. "Heyy...What's with the fuss??" You asked with a raised brow.

'Don't be friends with him. interacting too.' Your brother warned.

'Why not?' You glance back. 'He doesn't look...That bad. Besides, I've seen him clung to you a few times-'

'Chuunibyou.' He stated.

. . .

"Oh! Oh...." You nod in understanding. Still, that's not really stopping you.

"Maybe I will though." A cheshire grin forms on your lips, making Kusuo internally groan. If you were friends with someone as weird as Shūn Kaido, that would make Kusuo's school life pretty miserable than it already is. He had to deal with Nendo everyday AND not to mention with you for like his whole life. Having another nuisance (not really you) in his school life would be well, bad.

'Just don't drag me into this.'

'I think you already are.'

---

"Have you guys heard? A deadly snake escaped from the local zoo." One of your male classmates said, talking with a group of their friends while Kusuo eavesdropped, ignoring your explanation on some kind of horror game that wasn't of his interest.

"There's a poisonous snake on the loose?" one asked their friend.

"Are you boys sure it escaped?" A voice called out, stepping into the scene. You're attracted by it too, and listen as well, taking a seat beside Kusuo. "An animal attack is just the plan they'd come up with." Kaido claimed.

'Who?' You questioningly thought.

"Fear not! I the jet black wings was never fooled by the evil deception." Kaido said smugly. "Someone must have set that snake free on purpose." Kusuo can hear him emphasize it on the last part, but gives no mind. He truly couldn't care less.