06. feelings

The halls and rooms were filled with words and feelings about love

The halls and rooms were filled with words and feelings about love. Love? Oh yeah, something you'll probably never have.

Girls and boys talking to each other with that awkward yet exciting tension, flushed cheeks and going to gossip with your friends about it later, and either falling out of it just as fast or becoming high school sweethearts!

That kind of love, huh? In high school, love was always in the air. Aside from the chaos and drama of course.

You, however, can't really imagine yourself or Kusuo in a relationship. I mean...Kusuo would be a bad boyfriend in your opinion.

'You wouldn't exactly be good in a relationship either.' Kusuo interrupts, looking behind you with a scowl. You stick your tongue out in reply.

'Fym no? I'm a green flag in any way possible!'

'To someone who's colorblind maybe.'

You argue with him telepathically for a few more seconds, earning a weird stare from a brown haired girl but you don't mind that. Defeated, you cuss him out and turn away to ignore him.

A smirk engulfs his features when you do so but it quickly drops when he whips his head to the front, leaving you confused.

'Huh. What happened to you? Did I do something wrong? Don't tell me you took it seriously-'

'Shut up, Yumehara just saw me smirk.'

'Who?..'

'The brown haired chick with the stupid pink hairband. Don't make it obvious that you're eyeing her though.' He warns. But after that, you give the most atrocious, jaw dropping, back shotting side-eye know to man and the girl quickly looks away. 

'(N/N).' Kusuo scowled as he turned to you. You wink at him, slipping your tongue out as you put two peace signs up 'Whoopsie~!'

The thought that went to Yumehara'w mind right now, 'Saiki is pretty handsome but his sister is just plain terrifying sometimes!'

'That was harsh.' Kusuo thought, his likability for Yumehara dropping ever so slightly from the insult thrown at you, but like always, shook it off.

The real reason Kusuo thought it would never work with Yumehara, or anyone else for that matter, was because he always had his telepathy on as well as the ability to see through objects and humans.

So, as you can see, never interesting. It's also why he was facing a serious dilemma. You guessed it? Of course you did.

Chiyo Yumehara, Kusuo's love interest. Though it would really just be one-sided.

'Saiki always looks so dreamy..' Exactly which one is she talking about? Kusuo asked.

You sneakily stand up, walking away and coming up behind Yumehara unnoticeable and he doesn't say anything.